Chapter 2

'This woman is very troublesome, but I guess I'll carry her since it's on my way.' Law thought to himself.
   "C..Captain?" Bepo was surprised to see his captain with a stuffed pig in his hand and Nami, the young beauty with orange hair next to him.
   "I'll keep this... So where will I be staying?" Nami took the pig and Law showed her to a small room.
   "It's the only room we have available." Law walked away and Nami stared at it. It was filled with packed shelves and only a small bed.
   'No way am I staying here.' Nami thought and looked around the ship and only found 1 spacey room. "Well, this'll work. It even has a bath." Nami put down the stuffed pig and lay on the bed. The room was white with only a wardrobe,desk, chair and bed. The bathroom was the same with only a mirror and sink. "It's dull but...Relaxing."
   'Bang' The door flew open revealing a sleepy looking Nami curled up on the bed. "Why are you in my room and in my bed?!" Law shouted sounding angry.
   "Sorry, that other room doesn't work for me. I'm sleeping here, I'm sure.. we can share." Nami smiled and looked up at him.
   " Y..You stay. I'll go with my crew. Geez and don't touch anything, Nami-ya." Law turned and she called him.
   "I'll need clothes." Nami said and Law pointed towards his wardrobe.
   "Fine, you can wear something from there....Give Bepo-ya your clothes to wash." He said and walked out joining his crew in their quarters.