New Friends 3

I arrive home and greeted by the smell of nail Polish.

"Hey sweetie how was school?" Mom asked sitting on the sofa doing her nails with a bright smile on her face which I love to see. I went up to her and hug her tight.

"It was great I met some new friends" I reply with a smile.

"Nice to hear" she said "Guess what!?" She beamed .

"What?" I asked.

I love seeing my mom being happy.

"Am going on a date tonight!" She said excitedly.

I look at her confused she just move here she knows no one so how comes she's going on a date.

What if she met a jerk or a player what if he isn't the right one for her what if he is a insane weirdo not that my mom would date a weirdo but what if!

" Mom how can you go on a date? You just move here mom" I said worriedly I don't want my mom heart to break again.

"Calm down sweetheart I know this guy from highschool" she reply.

I sigh in relief at least she knows him.

"OK mom but be careful...I don't want you getting hurt" I said worriedly.

"Aww sweetie" she said cupping my face "You don't have to worry hun am a grown woman I can take care of myself" She said.

"But dad-" she cut me off.

"That will never happen again" she said then kiss me on the cheek "Now go freshen up dinner is in the kitchen" she said.

I took a long shower then ate dinner after dinner I do my math home work. I took up my phone and saw two messages.

One from Amelia and the other from Melissa.

From: Amelia
Guess what!?

To : Amelia
What?

I then open Melissa's text.

From: Melissa
Hey

To: Melissa
What's up

From: Melissa
Heading over to Troy's house... Wyd

To: Melissa
Nothing much just watching a movie

From: Melissa
Cool.... How about I come for a sleepover tomorrow night!:)

To: Melissa
Sounds fun!!

From: Melissa
K see you tomorrow

Ping! Amelia finally reply.

From: Amelia
Ryder ask me out!!!!!!!