Mom's date 5

I look at the mirror in my locker at my black straight hair.

"Boo!" someone shouted I jump with fright feeling my heart nearly pop out.

I turn around and saw Kyle with his crew.

"You freaking idiot!" I shouted hitting him on his hard rock chest while he laugh even hard.

He grab my hands and held it together.

"Am sorry I just love messing with you" he said.

I shut my locker and walk off holding my books tightly to my chest.
I could feel their eyes on me.

"You got a perfect as-"

"Shut up kyle!" I shouted.

I continue down the hallway and made my way to Geography class. A few students were inside because it was early. I look around for somewhere to sit until I saw hands waving in the air I look in the direction and a smile appear on my face. I make my way over their.

"Hey girls" I greeted and sat beside Melissa.

We chatted until it's the bell rang everyone came rushing to class. I heard giggling and look up to see Jasmine and Kyle entering the classroom. Kyle hands wrap around her waist they sat at the front with Jasmine two minions seated behind.

"Good morning students" Mrs Gomez said with her bored voice.

She began to teach the class was so bored I felt like to sleep. I glance at Kyle he was chatting with Jasmine while she apply makeup on her face.

I felt a bit jealous.

"Jasmine would you please answer the question I just ask because you spend more time looking at the mirror than at the board" Miss Gomez said.

"Miss Gomez your class is so bored so why spending my valuable time on this bored shit!" Jasmine said.

The teacher look at her in shock "Watch your language young lady!" Miss Gomez shouted.

Jasmine roll her eyes and went back to her mirror.

Bitch!

"Miss Gomez don't waste your time on people who are uneducated and who don't even have a life" I found myself saying everyone turn their attention at me " May I answer the question?" I asked.

"Sure Miss Rivers the question is what What are the branches of Geography?" Miss Gomez asked.

That's so easy!

"The branches of Geography are human, physical and Quantitative Geography" I reply confidently.

"Very Good miss Rivers" she said.

I look over at Jasmine and find her glaring at me. I roll my eyes and look away.

The bell rang for lunch we make our way to the cafeteria.

"Tomorrow is Saturday girls have any plans?" I asked.

Amy take a big bite on her burger then reply "I will be picking up my brother at the airport tomorrow".

"Melissa?" I asked.

"Have no plans" she reply picking at her food.

"Me either we can hang out after Amy pick up her brother" I said.

I don't wanna be bored at home

"Sounds cool" Amy said.