Truth or Dare 4

"Kyle!" Jasmine shouted making her way over towards us angrily.

"What are you doing here with that slut!" She shouted Kyle stared at her in shock.

This bitch go too far!

"Excuse me bitch can't you see that we are in the middle of a project!" I shouted.

Everyone attention was no on us including the librarian who was now making her way towards us.

"OUT NOW!" She shouted at us.

I grab my bag and storm out the room. I could here Kyle calling at me but I continue to walk. I can't stand that bitch anymore she's like the worst person have every met. I exit the school compound and began to walk home since the bus is gone.

I shiver at the cold air that hit my skin. I take out my phone and look at the time. It almost 6 o'clock means it will dark any time soon.  I really need a car.

I arrived home at 6:30 feeling exhausted. I throw my bag on the couch and make my way to the kitchen. A note was on the counter top.

  Sweetie I will be home late today going on a job interview then meeting up at a friend's house dinner is on the table be safe

Love Mom

The door bell rang I grab a water bottle out the refrigerator and quickly drink it down then make my way to the door seeing Amy and Melissa with huge bags in both of their hands.

"It's sleepover time!" Melissa squealed.

"Movies first!" Amy beamed.

We were in the middle of watching a horror movie. Amy was sitting on the ground with her popcorn wrap in her hands looking scared as hell. While Melissa sitting on a beanbag eyes glued to the television.

Suddenly we heard a loud knock upstairs and the clapping of a loud thunder which causes me to scream.

"Eeeeehhhhhh!"

Amy and Melissa quickly jump on the couch making a mess on the floor with their popcorns. We heard the knock again and again continuously.

"W..hat's that sound?" Amy asked with a scared look on her face.

"Let's check it out" I said.

I got up followed by Melissa and slowly walk to the stairs. I stop which cause Melissa to bump into my back. I turn around and saw Amy still sitting on the couch.

"Aren't you coming?" I asked.

"No way!" She whisper shouted hugging a pillow like her life depends on it.

Boom!

A loud thunder burst I jump with fright nearly knocking over Melissa.

"Am scared" Melissa whispered behind.

"C'mon let's see what's knocking upstairs just stay behind me" I said then grab my mother's favourite vase. We slowly walk up the stairs while the noise became louder. It's coming from inside my room.