Chapter one.

Jade's POV:

I was walking out of sikowits room, I felt eyes on me a lot of eyes. What does everyone what?! Like seriously can't they leave me alone? 

I grabbed the salad I made out of my backpack, And walked to my favourite hiding place, where I've recently been spending my brake and lunch. Yes it's the dirty old janitors closet. MR janitor didn't mind me staying in there, because he's always cleaning up after everyone. So that's where I've been hanging out since mine and beck's brake up 3 weeks ago.

It's rather quiet in here, which I love. There's nobody to mess up my lunch hours, like everyone did.
The only reason why I'm not hanging out with my friends for the past 3 weeks is.
Number one. beck's there.
Number two. Everyone's just going to ask me if I'm okay and that.
Number three. There will be lots of tension.
Number four. And I like being alone.

Especially after everything at ho... it didn't matter anyways. If I told anyone they will blab to everyone.

I started stuffing my delicious salad in my face, and taking occasional sips from my coffee.
I scroll down the slap page seeing everyone's comments.

Trina vaga:

Stalking beck is so much fun!

Feeling: happy

Cat valentine:

Please talk to me! You know who you are!

Feeling: friendless

Tori vaga:

Why does cat always talk about her brother at dinner?

Feeling: confused.

Andre Harris:

I'm getting so many calls from my grandma, she needs help.

Feeling: hopeless

Robbie Shapiro:

I'm sorry that u ended up losing ur pants in the locker room Rex.

Feeling: awful.

Erwin sikowits:

Who has some coconuts if u do bring them to me! Also a group of students came to me, there worried about a fellow student.

Feeling: frazzled.

Beck Oliver:

Trina stop stalking me!

Feeling: stalked.

I desired to stop reading people's day to day basis, and listen to some music. I grabbed my headphones from my bag and plugged them in my phone, and started playing you don't know me. I shut my eyes as there rather sore from the lack of sleep I've had over the last week, it's my fathers fault that I'm not sleeping enough.

Suddenly, I feel someone's hand tap on my shoulder. I open my eyes and look plaster my usual annoyed face on. I sighed deeply and loudly making sure that person knows they've annoyed me already. I turned my head expecting cat or Andre or those people to be sat next to me, however hard I with it won't come true, this guy broke my heart and he's the last person I would ever want to talk to, and that person is beck Oliver.

Beck's POV:

I was having a usual lunch brake with my friends, Having conversations and laughing. Until the table went into an awkward silence.

"Who else is thinking that, its strange without jade here making nasty comments?" Tori asked.

Ugh why did she have to say that?!

"Ye ever since beck and jade broke up, there's been tension between us all." Robbie piped up.

"Agreed." Cat said with a sad face and looked down. "I miss her." Cat said close to tears.

"Well someone go talk to her then." I suggested and everyone looked at me like I was some kind of Genius. "What?" I asked back.

"Ye beck why don't you go talk to her?" Andre said.

"Hang on! Why me? I will be the last person she would want to talk too." I moaned.

"2 reasons." Trina started, oh god!
"1! Because u left her.
2! Because of you she's not here." Trina explained.

I sighed knowing she's right.

"Fine  I'll go, but does anyone know where she would be?" I ask getting up from the table and picking up my backpack.

"Try the janitors closet, or ping pong room." Cat says fiddling with mr purple her purple giraffe teddy.

"Kay thanks cat." I say and walk off.

I decide to try the janitors closet first, as it's closer. As I approach the door, I see the light turned on. I walked up to the door making sure I won't startle or upset her.

She's got her eyes closed and she's listing to music. So I desire to sit next to her and tap her shoulder a fe times until I know I've got her attention. She turned around with an annoyed, but also hurt and sad face. She let out a deep sigh that she was trying to make Me hear.

"Hey jade." I start, before I get cut off.

"Don't hey jade me." She says angrily.

"Well what am I meant to say?" I ask her as she grabs her special scissors cat got her for secret Santa, and points them at me.

"Your not meant to say anything. What ur meant to do is, to leave me alone, or I will chop off ur tong  with my scissors!" She warned.

"All I came to say is. The group really misses you, and would very much like it if u hung out with Us like the good old days." I say trying to put a smile on her face but failed miserably.

She let out a long groan and finally spoke. "I'll think about it, no promises." She says and I smile and say thanks before I leave, because I don't want to lose my tongue.

Jade's POV:

Why off all people did he come? Anyone else! Ugh!

I open up my special scissors and roll up my sleeves. I trace over my scars from before and add an extra line. If you point to any of my cuts I could tell u the story behind it.

But that would take forever!

Thanks for reading the first chapter. Like and comment🌺💝