Chapter 1

Ariana P.O.V.
*Beep Beep*
I woke up and turn off the alarm. I hear my mom yell from downstairs.
"Ariana honey are you wake?!" she shouted
"Yes mom " I shouted back
"Ok me and your dad are going to work now and tell Ella to give you your breakfast!" she said
"Okay bye!" I said
My mom works at a hospital and my dad as a lawyer. We have a big house and I guess a person can get lost in here. Our house is surrounded by gates. We are rich people. We have a driver and two maids. The drivers name is Henry and the two maids names are Ella and Avery. They are sweet people. I got up from bed and put my glasses on. I walk to the bathroom which is on the other side of the room. I got in the bathroom and took off my glasses. I turned on the warm water and I took off my clothes and got in the shower.

*After Shower*

I step out the shower and wrapped myself in a towel. I look in the mirror and saw little cuts and bruises on my face and arm. I walked in my room and got my outfit and then put on my glasses.

 I walked in my room and got my outfit and then put on my glasses

I then went back to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I walk out my room and went downstairs for my breakfast. "Ella please get me my breakfast." I said
"Okay Ariana." Ella said
I walk to the dinning room and I sat down. Ella come in with my breakfast and a cup of apple juice. My plate had eggs and bacon.

*After Breakfast *

I finished breakfast. I got ready to leave. I grab my car keys. Yes I have my own car. Its a Mustang and its black. I also grab the house key and my purse. I started the engine and drove to the mall. When I got there I went inside. You wouldn't believe who was there.