Chapter 5

Ariana's P.O.V.
I got home. I got out my car and grab my backpack. I check the time. It is 5:30. I unlock the door with my keys. I closed the door and ran upstairs as fast as I could so Ella,Avery, or Henry wouldn't see my face. I ran to my room. I closed my door and lock it. I walk to the bathroom. I look at my face. It had dried up blood, bruises, and cuts. I closed the door and sat on the toilet. I saw something shining up the cabin. Yesss it is a razor. I grab it and sat back on the toilet. I put it on my skin and slide it down. I whimper cuz of the pain. I cut 2 more times and put the razor in it's place. I clean up the blood that dripped on the floor. I fill up the bathtub with warm water. I took off my clothes and got in.

After a bath

I got out the tub and wrap myself in a towel and walk into my room. I went to the closet. I got my pj's and put it on. I got my phone from my backpack. I lay on my bed. I check the time. 6:50. Damn I took a long bath.
"Ella I'm not going to eat dinner.!" I said so she could hear me from downstairs
"Ok!" she yelled back
I lay on my bed and closed my eyes. I eyes got heavy and closed.

Dream
"L-leave me a-alone J-Justin" I said
"No I will never stop until you die." he said
"Please stop" I said
" No just go and kill yourself" he said back
He come closer. I step back and he came closer.I step back and he came closer until my back hit the wall. He put his hands around my neck and begin to choke me. I was gasping for air but I couldn't.
Bye world
Bye Mom
Bye dad
Bye to everyone who cared for me
BYE

End of dream

Did you like it?? I hope you did like it. Hope you have a good day.
I will update soon.
Bye Luna