Chapter 6

Ariana's P.O.V
I woke up all scared because of the dream oh wait more a nightmare. I checked my phone to is what time is was. 3:26 am. It's still early. I walked into my bathroom. I look at myself that the big minor. I thought to myself.

Why am I not brave enough to stand for myself?
Why am I not confident?
Why am I like this?
Why am I still living?
Why am I being bullied?
Why does everyone at school hate me?

I turned off the lights in the bathroom and walked back into my room.
I lay on my bed again and keep thinking to myself. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

"Ariana....Ariana" said somebody shaking me
"What" I said annoyed because I don't like people shaking me when I am sleeping.
I sat up from my bed and saw who it was. It was Ella
"Time to wake up Ariana. Time for school" she said
"Okay" I said
I walk to the bathroom and took a quick shower.
I came out and wrap my body in a towel. I walk bath into my room and went to my closet pick my outfit for the day.
           Outfit of the day

(Ignore that black purse that's next to the black shoes)I did my did my hair in a ponytail

I did my did my hair in a ponytail. I went downstairs. I grab my backpack,car key's , and house key's. I skipped  breakfast and went outside and got in my car. I started the engine and drove straight to school. I parked my car and got out and grab my backpack. I walk with my head down. I open the school door and walk to my locker. I open it and took out things I needed for first period and put things I didn't. I closed my locker.
"Hi Loser" said somebody. I quickly knew who it was................ Justin
He pushed me to the fell and it made my stuff fall to the floor.
"I said hi loser" he said kick me in the rib which hurts real bad.
"H-h-hi" I said scared
He laughed evilly
Why just can't I stand up for myself or maybe I can............

Sorry I know its short. I hope you like it. Go check out my new story. It's called "Nice to see you again"
-Luna