Chapter 2

Ariana's P.O.V.
I saw Justin and Nicole his girlfriend coming out the mall. I was going to faint. I saw them looking at each other so I took this chance to run. I ran behind a trash bin and tried to stay still. I saw them coming out the mall. I got up and smell myself. I smelled like a dead rat. I went to a restroom that was near. I found one and got washed up. Last I put some perfume. I then got out and started to shop for some new clothes.

Justin's P.O.V.
I didn't even sleep really good. I have a huge surprise for my girlfriend Nicole. Nicole is sweet,kind,smart and everything. I'm taking her to the jewelry store in the mall so she can get a special jewelry that she wants. What ever she gets it means that I love her.
I got up from bed and went to the bathroom and brush my teeth. I then turn on the shower water. I waited until it got warm. I took off my clothes and step in the shower.

*After Shower and put on clothes and is downstairs*

I was downstairs and saw a note in the kitchen.

Dear Justin
Me and your dad has gone to work early. I left your breakfast in the microwave.
Have a nice day.
Love Mom

I went to the microwave and saw a plate with scramble eggs and bacon. Its still warm but I want it kinda more warm. I microwave it for one minute. I got a cup and filled it with fresh sink water. I then took my breakfast out of the microwave and grab a fork and a napkin. I begin to eat.

*After Breakfast*

I got up from the table and went to the washroom to brush my teeth. I got done and went to grab my phone to see what time was it. It's only 7:46 I think Nicole is awake by now. I text her

Phone conversion
J-Justin N-Nicole

J-Hi Babe
N-Hi Juju
J-Are you awake??
N-Yea just here watching T.V.
J-Okay so... I was thinking to take you to the jewelry store in the mall so.... I need you to get ready.
N-K Juju
J-Pick you up in 20 minutes
N-okay bye
J-Bye

End of Conversion

I turn on the T.V. and waited 15 minutes cuz she lives 5 minutes away from me.

After 15 minutes

Time to go pick up Nicole. I grab my car key and house key. I locked the door before I leave. I went to my car and started the engine and drove to Nicole's house. I got there and honk outside. She came out the house and she look beautiful. She got in the passenger seat.
"So why you want to take me to the jewelry store?"
"For me to buy you a jewelry"
"Okay"
We got to the mall and went inside and went straight to the jewelry store. Nicole started to look around and she found a necklace.
     Picture of the Necklace

 I brought it and it cost 600$

We walk out the jewelry store and I gently grab the necklace and put it for her. I was done.
"This jewelry means that I love you."
"I love you too Juju."
We begin to walk but I grab her gently and stare at her beautiful black eyes. I had this feeling that we were being watch. I just put my arm around her and we begin to walk to the car. We got in the car and I started the engine and drove her home

At Nicole's house

"Bye babe love you."
"Love you to Juju bye."
I left and drove home.

Hey guys I hope y'all enjoy the story. Ariana and Justin are in 11 grade. Forgot to write it in the first chapter. Hope you like it. Bye
-Luna