On the way

I wake up at 6 am. I go hop in the shower. I do everything that needs to be done. I get out and dry off. I put some sweat pants and a T-shirt on. I blow dry my hair then curl it into loose ringlets. I put make up and deoterant on. Then I move to the dress. I pull it out of the bag and put it on. I find some black heels and put them on. I find a black purse and put my stuff in it. ( phone, wallet, ChapStick, ect).  I slip it over my shoulder and walk downstairs hearing my heals click along the way. I get down there and eat a apple. I go back to my bathroom and brush my teeth and ads a little perfume. I feel my phone vibrate.

ToMaxie
Good morning C:

To: Sammeh
Hey, you ready? The limo will be at my house in like 5 minutes.

To: Maxie
Yeah I'm ready! I'll see you in a few. Byyyyeeee.

To: Sammeh
Okay, byyyyeeeeee!

I put my phone back in my bag and grab my keys. I walk down stairs and see the limo pull in. I go out the door and lock it. I walk to the limo and the driver opens the door for me.

I say "Thank you".

I get in and we drive to Sam's. We pull in and I get out. I walk to the door and knock. Sam's mom opens the door and gasps.

She says "You look beautiful Maxie!"

I say "Thank you ma'am. Is Sam ready?"

She says "Yes, hold on a second."

I say "Yes ma'am."

She goes into the other room and Sam comes back with her.

He says "You looks lovely."

I say "Thanks Sam. It was nice talking to you ma'am but we have to go."

She says "Bye Maxie! Bye Sam! Be careful!"

I smile and wave to her. We walk to the limo and Sam opens the door for me. I climb inside and he does the same. He sits next to me and I lay my head on his shoulder. I don't know if I can do this. He was the only person I loved and now he's gone. My parents were always to busy for me and my brother. Sam put his arm around me and hugs me. I lay my head on his chest and just think. What am I going to do? Sam kissed me and I let him. Now he thinks I like him. But, I don't. I like Chandler. Ugh this is confusing. I don't know who I like. I sigh and push my curls out of my face.

Sam says "You okay?"

I say "If you want a honest answer then no."

He says "What's wrong?"

I say "I just don't want to deal with my family. None of them had anything to do with me until now. I'm just scared. I guess. Maybe worried. I don't know."

He says "Wanna know something?"

I say "Sure."

He says "I never really wanted to be famous."

I say  "Me either. I always liked being alone. And being able to walk the streets. But I can't do that anymore. I'll get chased down by chanfans."

He says "I know how you feel. I was the same way at first. Then the fame was nice. Everyone thought I was precious. And they wanted me to notice them. It was nice know you made peoples day."

I say "This is something I'll get used to. I love fans and stuff like that. But, I don't want hate from anyone. That's the thing."

He says "You will get hate. Yes, but you have your fans to back you up. They always do. They treat you like family."

I say "Them, I'll treat them like family."

He nods. I think I'm going to text to Lauren to see if I can go to there school. I pull my phone out and text her.

To: Lauren
Hey, can I go to Sam and Chandler's school? I need school. Smarts help me live.

To: Maxie
Sure! I'll enroll you soon. There on spring break so you will start back when they do!

To: Lauren
Awesome! Thanks! Were just now pulling in. I have to go. Turning my phone off

To: Maxie
Okay. Be careful. Have fun.

To: Lauren
I will! Don't worry! Bye!

I turn my phone off and put it in my purse. A body guard  opens the door and Sam gets out first. He helps me and and shuts the door. We walk in and my family looks at me. This is it. The one thing I'm really scared to see. My brothers body. I don't know if I can do it. Witch is why I brought Sam with me. I just wanted a male to help me through. Not being a whore or anything but I wanted to feel safe. Sam grabs my hand and we walk in. We go to the front and sit down.

I lay my head on his chest and let a few tears slip. Sam wipes them away.  Aunt Bea goes up to the front and stares at me.

She says "Logan Keeling, a very loved friend, son, and brother. He died saving a girls life. Maxie, you were the last one with him. Can you talk. Tell the story?"

I look at Sam and he nods. I let go of Sam's hand and walk up there.

I say "We were on the way to meet amc's The walking dead cast. Daddy swearved. Trying to miss something. The car went into the lake and started sinking. A boy came after us. That boy tried to go after Logan but he refused the boys help and told him to go after me. I got out safely but for Logan, it was to late. Logan James Keeling will always have a place in my heart. He wasn't just a brother but he was a best friend."

I walkover to were flowers were. I pulled one out and walked to my brothers opened casket. I lay the flower next to him and walk back to my seat next to Sam. He hugged me.

I say "That's it. That's all my family did. Its over."

I clean my face off and stand up. He hugs me. We walk to the limo with body guards. Fan girls are outside trying to get to Sam. He pulls me closer, by the waist. We get into the limo and head home.