(4)

Chapter 4- "New Me"

Karen P.O.V

Hey as y'all know I'm Katrina sister and the rest of them but what I wanna know is why am I just now finding out all this time I'm thinking I'm the only child I'm up here thinking I have know family I may be young but I'm not stupid but right now I'm talking to Trina about her taking me to the mall I love her and my niece so much it's crazy I finally have someone I can talk too.

Athena P.O.V

My names Athena but the streets and the club know me as Passion I got a sister named Paris or Par for short yeah that my boo and y'all might of heard of me from my girl Katrina yeah we met a year ago but she doesn't know some stuff about me like the only reason I'm stripping is cause I got a son to take care of he living with my mom right now cause I got to keep him safe truth is about a 3 years ago I was in a relationship with a boy named Davaion the relationship was good at the beginning till he started beating me like I was a nigga on the streets but I didn't leave him cause his same lies always brought me back to him and I believed them I stay with him until the time I found out I was pregnant and he told me to get an abortion at that day I lost every feeling I ever felt for him I acted like I was going to get the abortion when I really I was leaving his tired ass. Truth be told that was the best decision i ever made . Now I'm at "Club Sunrise" about to go on stage and shake what my momma gave me this is all for my son.

I went on the stage and the Dj introduced me on stage I am no longer Athena I am Now "Passion" that baddest milk chocolate bitch you'll ever meet and thick and all the right places . The song started tonight I was dancing to August Alsina ft. Kirko Bangz- Rain Down I had in a silk purple corset I slow grinded to the music and I did my thing on the pole with ballas, perves, and married men throwing cash at me time to get this money cause it ain't gone get itself ....💴💸

Katrina P.O.V

I think it's time I got back to Cali and handle some things and I'm bringing Karen and some other people with me and my daughter as well cause I think it's time I introduce y'all to the new Katrina or shall I say

"Dollaz"