(7)

Chapter 7- "So We Meet Again (Part 2)"

Katrina P.O.V

Dream mode:

Trap: "TRINA WTF!!!! Bitch I AIN'T YA MAN I DON'T WANT YOU I JUST WANTED SOME PUSSY BUT YOU NEVER GAVE IT UP NOW I CAN GET IT IF YOU COME TO DADDY UP HERE MESSING UP MY HIGH YOU GONE GIVE ME SOMETHING TODAY."

The sound of Traps voice replayed through my head, as I laid there tossing and turning trying to escape but i couldn't I was scared, alone and and most of all I was hurt pictures of my old life started to form in my head I called out everyone's name but know one came to help me. I could felt Trap coming closer and closer to me it's like the walls were closing in on me and the only thing I was focused on was escaping I was Trapped. The only thing I could see throughout the room was those red vicious eyes coming after me. I started to yell "NO" "NO" " NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I said this while crying I was scared. So I started running as fast as I could only to end up back in the same place .

Dream Mode over:

**********************************

I woke up gasping for air. I am not that weak little girl anymore I am grown ass women and I am strong, smart , and confident. I am a "BOSS BITCH" I gave myself this speech every time I had that dream but bed believe that bitch made nigga will pay it's not over till I say is over. I got out of my bed that is at the hotel I'm staying In until this little shindig is over. I got dressed and put on (pic on the side or top) I put on my bullet proof vest with my gun tucked on each side , switch blade in my bra along with my mini gun. I hopped in my matte purple and black Bugatti(pic on side). I drove to my first destination. I decided to take my ass to my mothers house I heard she just got out of rehab I've been keeping tabs on her in my little cold heart I do got a little bit of concern for her raggedy ass. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door."Let The Games Begin"....

********************************

Note: So So So Sorry haven't been updating I had to figure out what I was gone write next but I got some surprises coming in the upcoming chapter more new characters I have been reading the comments though I appreciate the feedback and the love.. (Look at the pics on the side)