The Future

The Future. I actually think about it a lot. I think what do I want to be when I am older, will I fall in love again, will I have family?
I worry a lot about the future. To be honest I wonder if I'm going to fail at life. First off I'm going into high school not knowing what I want to be when I'm older. And I barley know anything about myself. Even the most basic things are hard for me to answer. Will I still have good friends? Or will I lose them all?
I hate thinking about it. I'm going to say that a lot. People are always talking about how being an adult is bad and that stuff. That's what makes me worried and anxious. I don't want life to move.
Will I die of young age or will I die of old? Or will I die in the middle of my life? Will I struggle to pay bills? Where will I live? Will the world end in my lifetime? Will lots more of the people I love die?
Will I pass college? Which college will I go to? Will people hate me? Will I not make my mark? Will I live alone?
I ask these questions and more all the time. I think I'm just paranoid but I also don't. What if all the worst do come true? I don't want to live a life as a nobody. I want people to know who I am. I want to have a family. I want to live the good life. I want to make it through a good college. I want to have a good job. I want to have good friends. I want a good life.
For me I want these things in life but what is stopping me are my fears. But I don't want them to stop me I want to push through them and live my own story not their story. I will write my story and nothing will get in my way. I will make my mark and show the world who I am. Don't let your fears stop you from writing your future. Only you control it not your fears.

💜~Ziggy