chapter 3

your pov

I woke up in a bed and it was so soft. I honestly don't wanna get up 'you have to y/n come on' So I sat up and looked around ' This is so not my room!' It was pink every where. 'It looks like Barbie went crazy and barfed in here'(sorry if you like pink) Then I heard foot steps coming towards the door and I hid under the blankets so that the person thinks I'm sleeping." Now now that's no way to act if this is gonna be your new home now is it?" wait...WILFORD?!?!?

I got so mad at this point that I bolted up and slapped his face." why did you take me away from my friend she is probably worried sick!?" Right then I regreted slapping and yelling at him cause he slapped my cheek hard and yelled back at me "HOW DARE YOU, YOU UNGREATFUL BITCH?!?! I PUT TOGETHER THIS LOVELY BREAKFAST AND BE NOTHING BUT NICE TO YOU AND YOU HIT ME?!?" I looked over on the floor. I hadn't relized he made me breakfast I was so mad. When I=I had hit him they must have fell on the ground. There was coffee pancakes,eggs,bacon. Honestly if it wasn't on the floor i'd eat it. I hadn't even noticed that his eyes have gone pink.

wilford's pov

I was so mad at this girl! well I was until I saw a look of terror on her face. "Oh my gosh Y/n I'm so sorry I didn't mean to yell and fuss! I'm sorry" She looked at me and her eyes began to water> I wipe a tear away with my thumb and give her a hug " Promise me you wont ever hurt me " I chuckle and respond "I promise"

a/n HAHA hit ya with a short chapter so yea ill update everyday(ill try to) and yea bye