chapter 4

Wilford pov

It was a week and i don't think y/n actually trusts me...i mean she says she does but i dont beilive her. I've done everything nice to her! why cant she just learn to love me...well if she doesnt respond to good behaveior...why dont i do bad behavior?

your. pov

I wake up and head downstairs.  'Huh nothings cooking today... Weird ' I see Wilford on the couch watching some show.
"Hey Wilford" Wilford turns around. "Did I say you can speak? " what... Did he just say?!?? "No but last time I checked I'm not your pet so check the attitude" He got up and stomped towards me. "You ARE my pet.  Your mine.  Hear that? And dont talk back to be missy. There's gonna be some new rules here.  One: Your MINE,  no one else's got it?  Two: do as I say or else you get punished Three: you don't talk to me unless i ask you a question got it? " OK he's out his goddamn mind if he thinks I'm an object.
"What the hell is wrong with you!?! I'm NOT an object im a human being and you don't have any rights over me---" .....he slapped me.  I hold the side of my face.  "Listen here bitch!  Like i said DONT talk back to me!"  I start tearing up.  "You... Hit me and... Called me a bitch...?" I run up to the room I've been sleeping in and close and locked the Door.  'I thought he was different...'by this time I'm crying 'I thought he actually Cared about me....to think I started to trust him...'

Wilfords pov. 

'What have I done..?'