Chapter 2

"I-It Hurts."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Warning. This chapter contains a BONERS!!!? Read at your own risk. Viewer discretion is advised.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                         Boner pt.1

It was 8:00. You were losing patients with Jimin and his friends. You started to think they were not coming. But then remembered what you said.

"Be back by 9:00."
"9:00"

You took a chip from one of the bowls and chowed down on it. You sighed and put on a movie. You literally had nothing to do. You were dying of boredom. You picked up your phone and called Jimin but no answer. He's probably sucking faces with Seulgi. You threw your phone on the other couch across from you.

~Timeskip brought to you by rapmons dimple~

You heard a knock on the front door you jumped out of your seat and went to see who it was. You ran to the door with excitement but that excitement was killed by the pizza man.

"$25.00 Miss." He said.

You took your purse hanging from the coat rack by the door and took $25 from it and gave it to the pizza man.

"Have a nice day Miss." You nodded and gave a smile before he walked off. As he was walking to his car, you saw another one pull up in front of the house. Well it was a van. What came out of the van was Jimin's 6 other friends.

"Hey Y/N-ah!" They all said in unison. You wave back but noticed it was only six instead of seven.

"Where's Chim Chim?" After you said that, Jimin hopped out of the van, Seulgi holding his hand. You felt a wave of anger flow right through you as he helped her step out of the car.

"Thanks babe." She smiled and kissed his cheek. "Oh, hi Y/N-ah!" She said as she put on a fake happy smile and waved to you. You just waved back.

You led all of them into the house. After giving them a tour of the house, you dragged Jimin out of the kitchen where everyone was.

"Jimin-oppa, why did you bring her?!" You say whisper yelling.

"She wanted to spend some more time with me. She forced me to bring her here!"

"Oppa! You know I hate that girl! If she does something to me, she is gonna re-"

"Hey babe look at this video Jin-oppa is showing us!" She cut you off before you could say anything else. "Why dont you come too, Y/N-ah!" She put on that smile again. Ugh you knew she was hiding something.

~Timeskip brought to you by dirwy water~

"Ok guys I have a game for us to play. Its called spin the bottle." Taehyung got an empty beer bottle from his bag. Its like he planned it before you guys even started the Sleepover.

"You guys shoukd know how to play." He demonstrated. "OK. How about Seulgi starts."

She rolled her eyes and spinned the beer bottle. As it spinned, you closed your eyes, praying for all of J-Hopes hope. It stopped at Jungkook, who was right next to you. You sighed in relief eyes still closed.

"Ooohh this is gonna be hot. Get my phone!" Suga said. Your eyes shot open and you stared at him for a second.

"What are you waiting for? Kiss her!" You looked at Namjoon confused until  you saw all the boys on one side, pointing their cameras at you. You looked down and saw that the bottle was pointing to....