Chapter 1

~First Day Of Kindergarten ~

"Hi!" You hear someone call out. You had been assigned a seat by a boy. "I found my name here. Next to you!" He smiled and you smile back. "My name is Park Jimin." He points to his name on the back of his chair. "What's your name?" He asks.

"My name is Y/N L/N. Nice to meet you, Jimin!" You smiled. The beginning of a new friendship was starting to form.

~Last Day Of Middle School~

You and Jimin had went to the same middle school. 8th grade was tough because of the bullies. But Jimin, the most popular boy in school, fought them away. This was the time he started developing feelings for you.

You also had feelings for him. He was your hero, the one who always save you from getting hurt. He was like a brother to you.

"Hey, you OK?" He asked you, holding out a hand. "Yeah. Im fine. Thanks." You say taking his hand. "Well, its the last time you will probably see them." You nodded. At the end of the day, He was inviting friends over at his house for the last day. Of course you were invited.

He texted everyone that was invited:
'Hey. Party at my house. Dress nice. It starts at 8:00 and ends at 11:30. Hope you come!
-Jimin'

You didnt want to go but at the same time, you needed something to do. You arrive home and told your parents that you were hanging with Jimin at the mall then going to his house after. Your parents approved of your lie. You change out of your school uniform and got dressed for the party.

You wore a white tank top with a black pencil skirt. You put on a lacy choker and tie your hair in a bun. Once you were done, your phone got a notification from a text message. It was from Jimin.

'Also bring a swimming suit for the hot tub :)
-Jimin'

You sighed and took out your black one piece. You put it in a bag and headed out. Since you and Jimin were neighbors, you just had to walk down the street. You were actually the 3rd one to arrive.

"Hey Y/N!" Jimin walked up to you his arms out, preparing for a hug. You two walk up to each other and hugged. The other 2 people, which is Tzuyu and Jungkook, made kissing noises behind you and snickering. You both pull away from the hug and stuck your tongue out.

About 10-15 minutes later, there were 26 people there including you. 13 boys and 13 girls to be exact. The hot tub was big enough to fit all of you in there. "Alright! Hot Tub time people!" Jimin yelled. You had changed into your swimsuit past time. Everybody took off their outfits and put them in the bags.

"Hey Y/N. Sit by me." Jimin said. You blushed a light shade of pink and nodded. He lead you to where he was sitting. On the other side of him was Seulgi. Let's just say you both didn't like each other but you both liked Jimin. (Sorry Seulgi fans.)

"Jiminnie! Is someone sitting here?" She pointed at the spot on the other side of Jimin.

"No. You can sit here." He smiled at her which mad your blood boil. She was doing this on purpose. She knew I liked him. She devishly smirked at me and sat to close to Jimin. She grabbed his arm and rested her head on it.

"OK Guys! Let's play truth or dare" Jungkook yelled. "First let's start with Namjoon!"

He glared at Jungkook. "Namjoon, Truth or Dare?"

"Truth." He said staring.

"Have you ever done striptease?" Everyone was glaring at Namjoon. He looks down and answers "Yes."

"Let's see the video!" Lisa yelled. Jungkook got out the hot tub and grabbed his phone from his bag. Everyone gathered around him and watched as Namjoon took off 4 layers of shirts and pants'. Namjoon was just blushing and frozen in place.