Who's Dead?

''Who's the new student?'' ''there's a new student? ''What class will he be in?''

The principal walked into class 7 and behind him there he was, the new student he had brown spiky hair, with a pale face and big eyes. Everyone in the class looked directly at the principal no one talked, the principal told the new student to introduce himself. ''Ummh, hello m-my name is Arashi, and my hobby is playing football''. I looked for a seat I could use, there was only one seat which I then chose, no one seemed to be looking at me. It's almost as if they didn't know I was here, once the principal left the homeroom teacher ''Yui'' told everyone to open page 131. I looked around in the class, and I spotted one table that was nearly broken. No one sat there and there were a lot of scratches on it someone had written on the table ''I'm alive, not dead''. After the class was over, I took my packed lunch and started eating, then a girl entered the class everyone seemed to ignore her, and she took the seat next to me, she started scratching the table, I then approached her, I should at least try to make some friends at a new school right? ''Hi, I'm Arashi. What is your name?'' she turned her head towards me, and I could see that she had a patch over one of her eyes ''you shouldn't be talking to me'' she said. What did she mean by that? I'm just trying to be friendly, I stood there like a moron and kept looking at her, she then finally answered like I was forcing her to do something bad ''. . . My name is Misa'', Misa  do you mind showing me around in the school. You see I'm new here. ''Sure.. I don't have much to do anyway'' while I was walking with her, I could constantly hear some people  whispering around it was hard to catch what they were whispering about, but I did hear some people say ''Why would he walk around with.. That?'' ''Dosen't he know .. . That..'' I  didn't quite understand it, but I just ignored it, I thought that she might be a victim of some bullies. I asked Misa why everyone seems to ignore her, right when I asked her, she stopped and said.

''Didn't they tell you?''

''Tell me what?''

''Oh I see that's why you talked with me. I thought it was odd. . .''

''What do you mean by odd?''

''Never mind Arashi, they will tell you soon enough''