Misa.. WHO ARE YOU

The next day I woke up and I didn't feel like going to school at all.. everyone seemed to hate me, and Misa is well... weird, I took some jeans and a shirt on, and started walking to school, the school is actually not far away from my house I think the distance is about 500meters. When I arrive at the school, I could hear the sound of an ambulance, some girls crying and I could see the police. I slowly walked to my homeroom teacher Yui ''Yui, what happened why is the police here?'' Yui was almost crying but tried to hold it back she smiled down to me and said ''Hazu'' from our class died in an incident I didn't really know who this Hazu was so I didn't really care that much for it, but I was curious, and there she was Misa. She looked at the ambulance I ran over to her since she's the only one I know at this school. I asked her if she knows what happened she just kept walking towards our classroom. I could see a guy running towards me, I think he's from my class but I don't know his name, no one introduces themselves to me. He grabbed me and pushed me towards the wall and yelled directly at my face ''THIS IS YOUR FAULT, YOU IDIOT'' He raised his hand and was about to punch me in my face when a girl appeared ''Stop it Kuzu, it's not his fault'' His eyes were full of tears, the girl took me to a room where there were 4 or 5 other people. ''Arashi, is that your name?'' one of the girls asked me, I still had to idea what was happening so I just stuttered ''y-yes'' one of the guys stood up and introduced himself ''My name is Takeshi, and I'm the chair of the student council, yesterday I was sick, and your classmates didn't know how to tell you this, so they stupidly enough didn't say anything to you, I'll explain the situation to you; 15 years ago a student joined class 7 after this student joined the class then each week someone died from class 7, or anyone who is related to anyone in class 7. And this curse has been occurring each year but, 4years ago a student from class 7 made a discovery he found out how to stop this curse, it seemed like 15years ago there was one extra student in the class no one know where this student came from, there is no records of the student, and every year there has been one extra student but no one know who the extra student is, maybe it's not even someone in our class it might even be a relative we cannot know, but this student wrote this on a note ''Hello students from class 7, I figured it out. . . I figured out how to stop this curse! You have pretend as if one person doesn't exist, if you do this then the curse will temporarily stop, it doesn't matter who you pretend that doesn't exist, but the important part is that EVERYONE in class 7 even the teacher has to ignore that person! If one person has contact with the person that you ignore, then the curse will start again and cannot end until you get out of class 7, how do I know all of this you might ask yourself, you see I decided to test the curse so I had contact with the person we ignored, every week one person died, it's been 3 months 12 people died and I might be the next.''

I just looked at Takeshi like he was pranking me, I was waiting for everyone to start laughing but no one did, they all looked seriously at me, I stood up and told them to find another student to prank and walked away. I saw Misa sitting at a table I decided to ask her if this story is true or not, of course I didn't believe them, why should I? ''Hi Misa'' Misa just looked at me, since she normally doesn't start a conversation, then I just asked her ''Misa. . . some students told me a story and I would like to know if it's true or not. .'' I told her everything I heard from them. She didn't say anything and I started to freak out, if it wasn't true then why wouldn't she just say that it isn't true!? She was about to walk away, when I grabbed her shoulders and pushed her towards me ''Tell me the truth Misa, who are you''