Chapter 18

Hollis' P.O.V.

Were in the Bahamas!!!!!!! One of my favorite places! Aaron and Aria are at the beach i think. They are going jet skiing. Right now im helping Eddie get dressed and then we were going to go to the beach.
"Do you know how much i love you?" Eddie asked.
"I don't know but i can imagine!" I said.
"I love you a lot!!"
"I love you a lot also!" I replied. Eddie was going to try walking. With out his walker. He had a tight grip on my hand and was a little nervous. "Your not doing that bad!!!" I said.
"Well im not in as much pain and i was the past week! And my stitches are healing." Eddie replied. We got on the bus that took us to the beach. Aaron and Aria were out jet skiing. Me and Eddie found their stuff. There were four chairs under the umbrella. I helped Eddie onto one, then i sat on the other. I took my pants and shirt off because i had my bathing suit under it. "You look good." Eddie said. I laughed.
"Thanks!" I said.
"You've been gaining weight!" He replied.
"I know! I gained my 33lbs back!" I said.
"Well you look so much better!" Eddie said. I walked over to him and gave him a peck on the cheek.
"Thank you! Tonight i have a game we're gonna play!" I said.
"Is it take all your clothes off?!?! Im joking!" Eddie replied.
"No! Were gonna play dot to dot with a skin marker!" I said.
"How about we do that and play take all-" I stopped him.
"Were in public." I whispered.
"Okay!" Eddie said. Aaron and Aria came back.
"You guys came!" Aria said.
"Yes! And Eddie isn't using his electric chair and walker!" I replied.
"Yay!" Aria said high fiving him.
"You look like you gained all your weight back!" Aaron said.
"Yes! I did!" I replied.
"Do you guys want to go swimming?" Aria asked.
"Sure!" Me and Aaron said.
"Eddie are you coming?" I asked.
"No. The waves look a little too strong. You guys go ahead!" Eddie said.

Eddie's P.O.V.

Aaron, Aria, and Hollis were in the water. They had surfboards but they were just sitting on them. I was looking around at all the people. I saw these guys eyeing Aria and Hollis. They looked about 18. I have to admit Hollis and Aria do look young but you know they're older that 21. I got up and desired to walk down the beach. It would probably be good to walk. I passed the guys that were looking at Hollis and Aria.
"Lets go get em'." One guy said. The three guys ran into the water and up to Hollis and Aria. Aaron made them get away from Aria and was trying with Hollis. One sat on her surf board and put his arm around her. He went in like he was going to kiss her cheek but Aaron pushed him off the board. I started to go into the water where they were.
"Eddie! Don't go in the water!" Hollis said. She started to walk up to me.
"I cant let those guys be around you." Eddie said.
"Oh please! They are like 16 years old! But I'm done swimming anyways." Hollis said. She walked up to the chairs with me and we sat down. "Want to go out to dinner with me tonight?" I asked.
"Sure!" She said.

Hollis' P.O.V.

"Sure!" I told Eddie. I looked and saw Joey running into the water towards Aria. I see them talking then Aaron and Aria's jaw's drop. Aria looked over to Aaron. Aaron said something, then they both nodded. Aria walked out of the water and over to me and Eddie. Joey was with her.
"What's going on?" Eddie asked.
"Well this idiot told Aaron and i he liked me then Aaron said be with him. I want to see what it would be like with Jeanine. I have no idea who she is and he said he's not mad." Aria said.
"Well you have a crush on Joey." I said.
"I know."
"Then be with him. Aaron is with this Jeanine girl!" I replied.
"Okay! Were dating right?" Aria asked Joey.
"Why not!" Joey said. Aria grabbed her stuff and ran off with Joey.
"That was weird." I said. Eddie nodded. Aaron started walking up to me and Eddie. He was calling somebody.
"Bye!" He said hanging up.
"Who was that?" I asked.
"I called my old friend Jeanine and asked her if she wanted to go out and she said yes and she'll meet me her. There she is!" Aaron said. I saw a familiar girl running towards Aaron. She was one of Harry's friends. She always tried to steal Eddie from me because she liked him!
"Jeanine Mason. What a surprise." I said.
"Oh. Hollis. Hi." She said. I never liked her and she never liked me. "Have you ever found a boyfriend since i took your old one?" She asked.
"Yes!! Jeanine this is Eddie Redmayne. My boyfriend." I said. Her jaw dropped.
"Eddie! Hi! I missed you." She said trying to hug him.
"Jeanine go away." Eddie said pushing her away.
"So how long have you guys been dating?!" She asked.
"A few weeks. But all together we've dated for a few months." I said.
"Okay then. Eddie you could do way better!" Jeanine said.
"Jeanine you can go now. I've changed my mine! Your a bitch and i don't want to be with you. Leave." Aaron said. Jeanine stormed off. "Sorry about that." He added.
"Its okay." Eddie said.
"Do you know where Aria and Joey went?" Aaron asked.
"Well he asked her out and she said yes and they ran off. But i think she only said yes because you said you guys should take a break." I said.
"Im such a idiot." Aaron said.

"No your not!" Eddie said.
"Yes i am!! I had a plan and ruined it! I was going to propose." Aaron replied. Then Aaron just ran off. He jumped on the bus and went back to the hotel. Im guessing he had something to do.
"I think we should head home to." I told Eddie. He nodded. I helped him up and took our bag of stuff. Before the bus left we were able to get on. Aaron looked really nervous.
"Are you okay?" Eddie asked.
"I don't know." Aaron replied. The bus driver stopped at our stop. Aaron ran inside and up to our room. My and Eddie walked up there slowly. Aaron was running back out when we got up there. "Im going to be back!" He yelled running towards the elevator. Me and Eddie went inside and changed. We walked back out and went on the couch.

"Its time for the game!" I said with a marker.
"After this can we play take all your clothes off?" He asked. I looked at the clock and saw it was 7:00. It would take me at least three hours to connect the freckles. Then we would have to go to sleep.
"Sure." I said. I took the cap off the marker and started to draw on Eddie's face. This would take a while.

Aaron's P.O.V.

There was a note on the coffee table saying that Aria and Joey went downstairs to eat dinner. I ran downstairs and saw her and him eating outside. I just watched them for a bit. Im not just saying this but Aria looked bored out of her mind. She looked over and saw me. She got up and walked inside.
"What are you doing here?!" She asked.
"I have to tell you something and ask you something!" I said.
"Well go." Aria replied.
"I called Jeanine and i realized she was a bitch. So i told her i didn't want to go out with her. After i said you and Joey should go out i know i made the biggest mistake of my life. I had a plan for tonight and i ruined it. You have no idea how much i love you. From the moment i saw you i knew i wanted to be with you. Your the only one i want to be with. Honestly after i saw you, women looked ugly. They couldn't meet your standards. I don't want Joey to get what i had. I made a mistake and i love you. I love you with all my heart. I think i swallowed too much salt water and it went to my head. I never meant to let you go. I want to show the world that your mine and prove to you i will never let you go again. So Aria, Will you marry me?" I asked getting down on one knee. Luckily Joey couldn't see us from here.
"Aaron, I don't know what to say!" She said. She had tears in her eyes.
"Say yes! Just say yes!!" A man said who was crying. I think he's a little emotional!
"Aria please. I love you." I said.