Chapter 9

Later that night Sam noticed Kias rubbing at his chin uncomfortably and realised Kias had begun to get a little stubbly.

Kias was still young and his hair was fine and blond, so facial hair hadn't been a huge concern until now. With Kias’ personal hygiene having been the last thing on Sam’s mind since he brought Kias to his world, though, he'd started to look at little scruffy and neglected, and so Sam decided it was time to do something about it.

He took Kias into the bathroom and handed him a tube of hair removal gel. "Here. Put this on the hair you want to get rid of, count to a hundred slowly, and then wash it off. The hair will wash off with it and won't grow back again for another few months."

Kias nodded his understanding and took the tube, so Sam left him to it and went back into the main room to play a game on his tablet.

Things were quiet in the bathroom for a couple of minutes, followed by the sound of water being run into the sink. Sam was absorbed enough in his game that he thought nothing of the quiet sounds of Kias shuffling around that followed.

The quickly muffled sound of pain that came shortly after, however, did get his attention. When he reached the bathroom he found Kias with his pants down, clutching his genitals with a look of extreme discomfort on his face.

"You put it on your balls, didn't you?" Sam asked.

"I wasn't supposed to?" Kias asked, his voice strained.

"No," Sam said. "Come on, get your clothes off and get in the shower."

Sam only realised after he'd said it that such an instruction might be perceived as creepy, but Kias obeyed without hesitation or complaint. Sam turned the water on but let Kias wash the gel off himself. Hair came off with it.

"This is my fault really," Sam said after he turned the water off again. "I did notice you'd trimmed it when I saw you naked before, I just forgot."

Sam knelt down to study Kias' genitals. He must have gotten a good coverage of gel before the burning started, because there was no hair at all remaining. The skin looked red and sore, but there didn't appear to be any damage severe enough to require any kind of treatment.

"Well, you're going to be as hairless as a newborn for a while, but otherwise I think you'll be fine," Sam said. It wasn't until he looked up and met Kias' gaze that he realised he was kneeling in front of a naked guy and looking at his genitals.

Kias didn't look scared, though, or offended or angry. His brow was tightened slightly in discomfort, but hidden beneath it was a look of anticipation. When Sam glanced back down, he wasn't sure Kias' dick was quite as flaccid as it had been a moment ago. He quickly got to his feet.

"It should be okay, but if you notice any raw spots or breaks in the skin let me know," Sam said, already on his way out of the room. He didn't wait for Kias to answer before shutting the bathroom door behind himself.

Kias really was an unfair temptation. Sam could never make a move because it would be wrong, but it seemed he was destined to be constantly fighting against Kias' lure. And then to make matters worse he had to feel like the worst kind of asshole just for having dirty thoughts about Kias because Kias had been through hell and even looking at him like that was exploitative.

Sam lay face down on his bed, buried his face in his pillow, and groaned.

#

Strangely, Kias didn't seem nearly as bothered by what he'd done when he was drunk as Sam was. Sam severely doubted Kias simply didn't remember — he hadn't been that drunk. He just didn't seem to care. Then again, Sam was notoriously shit at actually figuring out a single thing that went through Kias' head, so perhaps he was making too many assumptions.