How are we going to do this?

"That's insane! We can't do that!", Russel said, looking stunned. "I'll do it!", 2-D looked confident. "Okay, nice knowing you, dullard!", Murdoc snickered. "MURDOC!", Russel punched Murdoc, sort of gently. "Listen guys, I need you guys to be safe, I can do it though!", 2-D gave a small smile. Noodle gave 2-D a big hug, "Īe, 2 - D! Anata wa kizutsukudeshou!" No 2-D! You'll get hurt! 2-D patted her head, "I need to love, I need to protect you guys..", he replied. "Hey, why can't I do it? I'd probably last longer than you out there..", Murdoc raised an eyebrow. "No one is going out there! We need to keep Noodle safe!", Russel went on. Just after he finished saying that, the zombies broke in. Murdoc ran upstairs, then followed Russel carrying Noodle up. "'D, come on!" "I need to do this! It's my fault this even happened!", 2-D cocked his shotgun.

 He began shooting at them, but he wasn't fast enough. He started to go upstairs, to get away from them, but kept shooting. He then ran out of ammo. He raced to the couch where the katanas where, and grabbed two, fighting the zombies off with bad katana movements, since he never used them before. He then was cornered by zombies. 2-D took a deep breath and pretended to be dead. He thought maybe this was a REALLY bad idea, but still, it was worth a try. The zombies got closer and closer, and 2-D was shaking, which wasn't very good acting. The zombies started touching him so 2-D gave a loud scream and ran upstairs. "2-D are you alright??", Russel asked, "Why in God's name would you try to kill thousands of zombies by yourself?" "I don't know! But they're coming!!"

"Come on, we need to go then..", Murdoc grabbed his bass and looked out a small section of his window that wasn't blocked. "You don't need your bass!", Russel raised his eyebrow. "It's the Devil's! He'll kill me!" 2-D looked down the stairs, "They're almost here!" Murdoc pointed to his window, "Good news, they're almost gone outside, since they've decided to come inside." Russel grabbed Noodle, "Then let's go!" Murdoc tried taking down the wood that 2-D put to block out the zombies with, "Good Lord, Stuart! How hard did you hammer this in the wall?" 2-D looked down, "I get stronger when I'm anxious..", he looked outside the room, they were literally inches away, "Guys! They're really close!!" Noodle hid her face in Russel's chest. Murdoc hadn't gotten one piece of wood down. "Block my room door!", Murdoc pointed to more wood and a desk. Russel and 2-D blocked the door.

"Screw it!", Murdoc went under his bed and came out with a huge axe. He then started swinging at the window. Noodle was really scared, so she went behind Murdoc, but he accidentally elbowed her in the head hard. "What the hell, Murdoc??", Russel went up to him. "I was trying to chop down the window, then Noodle went behind me!" "She's only 11! She doesn't know better!" Murdoc slightly smiled evilly, "Well, when I was 11, I wasn't that dumb to go behind someone who's swinging an axe around.." "I'll break your nose a 9th time if I have to!" 2-D butted in, "Guys.. I really we should think about escaping this place!" "Yea, he's right..", Russel admits. Murdoc chops more of the wood down. "Give that to me..", Russel takes the axe and chops it down quickly. "Hey! Be careful! Don't chop down my cross!" "Whatever, you goth..", Russel grabs Noodle again and climbs down the window. Then Murdoc, then 2-D. "We forgot my zombie kit!", 2-D gasps. "We'll be fine..", Murdoc says coldly. "At least I have an empty gun and two katanas.." Noodle grabs a katana and kills a few zombies that are further away. "Damn, she's good..", Murdoc mumbles.