Morning

The sun just rose and everyone was getting ready for the day. 2-D got dressed in his favorite shirt, the T-virus one. Murdoc was practicing his bass, very loudly, to be honest. Russel got caught up in funny cat videos, Noodle played pokemon. 2-D was pretty hungry, but really couldn't cook, last time he started a huge fire. He leaves the cooking to Russel or Noodle. Not Murdoc though, he doesn't really trust him, since Murdoc isn't really fond of 2-D. So he decided to just get some popcorn or something and watch zombie movies. He didn't even hear the microwave beep, because Murdoc was so loud with that damn bass.

He stumbled up the stairs to his room, running into Noodle. "Hey Noodle, what's up?" Noodle tilted her head a bit, "Watashi wa kanari yoi koto o shite imasu. Watashi wa Murdoc o korosu tsumoridaga, kare wa watashi no pikachū o nige saseta!" I am doing pretty good. I am about to kill Murdoc, because he made my Pikachu escape! 2-D barely understood her but smiled anyway. "Want some popcorn, love?" She nodded, "Hai!", took some, and skipped off downstairs somewhere. She was cute, he wondered what the band did that was so good to ever deserve her. Russel finally got dressed and ran into 2-D, too. "Hey, I was gonna offer breakfast, but you seem to already have that figured out.", Russ said. 2-D gave a derpy grin, "Heh, yea." Russel walked downstairs to watch anime with Noodle, 2-D could tell by the high-pitched voices of Sailor Moon. 2-D made it to his room and picked out some movies that would last him a few hours.

He turned on the first movie. He could barely hear anything, and the volume was all the way up. "God, could Murdoc be any louder?", he mumbled. Just as he said that, the bass made such a loud noise, 2-D saw stars. "How is he not deaf??", 2-D muttered, as he stood up to confront the bassist. Murdoc wasn't... the nicest to him.. 2-D knocked on his door. The bass playing stopped as he heard the bed creak. Murdoc opened the door, "What do you want?" "Well, your bass is pretty loud, I can't even hear my zombie movies!" "I'm practicing for our next song, you dullard! You also watched your zombie movies so many times, didn't you remember all the lines by now? Oh wait, I forgot I smashed your face twice with my car.." 2-D looked down nervously, "Well.. It'd be nice if you just turn it down a notch.." "Okay, faceache.", Murdoc slammed the door, almost making 2-D fall. He went back to his room and turned on his movie again. The power completely shut off.