The great, The bad and the ugly

I guess when you learn that every single person you knew including your best friend leaves for a different school, things werent ment to be the same.

I started school on a tuesday as mondays were for newbies. I walked with 3 of my other friends from year 6. polina, sam and rebecca. There were alot of people i knew and alot of new faces.

Two particular faces was this brunet named Darcie. She was bit smaller than me and she was a crazy one, but she had the most amazing voice. The other was another girl who stayed with her. She was same height as me, dark brown hair and brown eyes. Her name was Olivia. She was really pretty and really nice.

At the start of term, it was polina, rebecca, sam and i, but them we moved closer to Olivia and Darcie. We hung out every lunch and recess and did what we felt like, when we felt like.

In week 5, we had our annual swimming carnival. I was in Mapleton Team (yellow) with Olivia and another girl, Jess. I competed in the Freestyle, Backstroke, Breastroke and Butterfly. I won all my races and was 13 years girls swimming age champion. I qualified for the districts along with another year 7 boy. We went and represented our school as the mighty team of TWO!!

Then in week 8, cross country came around. Olivia came from townsville and won all the cross countries they had at her old school. Although, i warned her not to get to pumped as another girl, Lucy, had won it for the last 4 years. Darcie had just gotten over a fractured tailbone and the teachers made her run. I promised i'd run with her but i couldnt bear coming last.

I ran ahead and came 5th for the SECOND TIMD IN A ROW!!! Meaning i could compete in the North Side districts where i came, not last, but SECOND LAST!!! :D I think it was 20mins later, darcie walked through the gates crying coz i ditched her and her tailbone was painfull.

In week 9, i had my hair cut from my waist to my shoulders. Everyone had a spazz at me for getting my long hair cut. As term 1 came to an end, i guess things were brightening up a bit. Olivia and i became closer Friends. We went ice skating those holidays and had soo much fun.

We came back to school for yet another term. I couldnt wait to see all my friends again. I missed them all so much. Me, sophia and layla did nothing but talk all day. It probs maybe my greatest day back, until......

I came home from school that afternoon

and begged my parents to let me go to the swimming lessons with my friends instead of staying at school. I knew i didnt need them coz i was almost in squad but i wanted to go with my friends. I spent 4 hours in my room crying that afternoon. Then they brought me out and sat me down.

Basically they said i could go swimming and litterally squealed. But it was a compromise. I had to go to anotjer school next year. I felt my heart shatter as i ran into my room and cried untill i fell asleep.

I turned up to school the next day and like nothing happened. Olivia asked me what my parents said about the swimming lessons. I said i could go in a conpromise. She then asked what was the compromise

i told her about me moving schools and the tears started to roll again.

I guess this hit me pretty hard. I was knocked outta wack for a few days but whent back to normal pretty quickly. My school started up a netball team. All of my friends were involved. We were a division 8 team and we were undefeated the whole season and we won our grand final.

During term 3, we had a talent quest again. I decied to enter and play "The Only Exception" by paramore on the guitar and sing. I went to the audition and wjen i started, there were 15 people sitting infront of me. When stummed the last chord, there were 30 people clapping and cheering at me.

I wasnt surprised when i found out i had been selected to be in the finals. I brough my guitar on talent quest finall day (in the rain >.<) and spent recess practising. I finally went backstage after recess and started preparing. I heard lots of noices from infront of the curtin, but little did i know that the whole school was going to be there. I was last up and i played. I strumed that last note, and the hall erupted with cheering. I couldnt whipe the smile of my face and ny friends were screaming. I felt so amazed and started guitar as a hobby.

At the end of term 3, i had a conjoined Birthday party with olivia as we were only 8 days apart. We had the best birthday ever. It was a scavenger hunt in the city and every girl in year 7 was there. It was my best birthday ever.

In term 4, i joined pantomime and i had the roll of a tree and a witch. I had to sing this super cheesey song and everyone just kept singing it. Although i had so much fun as well.

We then had our end of year performance and we did this kooky dance to this mixture of songs but it was so much fun to perform.

Then, finnally, the day i had been dreading had come. The last day of the year. Two girls had a chip bag fight and the guys ran a wheely chair down a corridor. Just showes how laided back we were. Then the bell went and i burst into tears. I got huged heaps and i got a card signed and a gift from sophia and laa. I had the rest of the week untill friday to relax

On friday, we left for nsw and stayed at my auntyd place for christmas where i got a surf board for christmas. We then went to my aunty rhondas place where i fell for a guy. Then we went to maloolabah and went surfing everyday. I guess i was having alot of fun. I got a deep tan aswell.

I got home and soon realised i was moving schools. I began to exclude myself from family games and time and i didnt like talking to people. Olivia soon found out i was going through depression.

I didnt know what was going to happen to me. Everything was messed up....