Chapter 1

Lance stumbled out of a sleeping pod almost landing face first onto the ground. Suddenly aware of his surroundings. The room was both dark and empty.

All of a sudden, terrible memories started to flood back into his mind. He felt as if he were back in the galra ship as his body was being... changed.

Dammit

Of all the things Lance could've wanted, it was that his team wouldn't see him like this. Without a second thought, he threw his jacket on, which had been waiting for him, and scurried out the door. He was so close to his room when Keith caught ahold of him.

"Lance?" He grabbed his arm. But Lance didn't turn around. Hr knew that if he did, Keith would know everything.

"Lance, I'm so glad you're awake. I'll go get the rest of the team i kno-" Keith started before Lance cut him off. "Keith, uh... not right now. Ok?" A confused expression lay of Keith's face.

Why not?

"Oh. Um, ok." The red paladin stuttered out as he let go of Lance's arm. He stood in the halway completely still as he watched Lance hurry up to his room and lock the door.

"This isn't like Lance. He didn't even want to see the team. He loves attention. He didn't even look at me." Terrible thoughts whirrled around Keith's head as he stood there.

Meanwhile, the blue paladin was having problems of his own. Or should I say, of her own. Just to make sure that his memories were correct, when the paladin reached his room, he quickly threw off all his clothes and moved towards the mirror.

His first glance was at his face. Even the structure of his face was different. It was more... elegant. Along with that, his hair went down to his waist and was tied in a ponytail.

He was so lucky he had put his hood on before he ran into Keith.

He trembled to the ground as memories started rushing in again.

********
(Flashback)

"Bring me the paladin," Lance heard Prince Lotor command. Moments later he was being dragged into the throne room by 2 galra servants. He didn't want to admit it but, he had never been more scared in his life.

Soon enough, he was face-to-face with the prince and Lotor started examining every detail of him. He lifted Lances chin and stared straight into his eyes.

"Hm... a pretty one. I must admit. Haggar, I have chosen this one to have my children."

Lance's eyes widened. He knew things were going to be bad for him but, he didn't expect it to be this bad. But soon enough, the witch snapped him out of his thoughts.

"My prince, I'm afraid that in this species only women may carry children. Therefore, this man cannot."

Lotor just smiled cruely. "Can't you and your druids do something to change him. So he can do as I command?"

Haggar stood there and thought for a minute. "I suppose there is a way to change him and his parts. We will start right away if that's what you would like my prince."

Prince Lotor nodded and shooed them off to start the process.

(End of flashback)
********
Lance snapped back to reality and rose to his feet continuing to examine his new body. His eyes quickly fell to his chest.

With first glance, he knew exactly what was there. Two large breasts. Lance swallowed down as his gaze continued down his body untill it was on a spot he had been avoiding. He took a deep breath as he processed the information.

His dick was gone and was replaced with something else.

Replaced with something he never even thought about having. It was final.

Lotor had made him a girl.