The Meeting

Chapter One

" Ellie are u ready " my mom yelled up the stairs, " I still am getting dressed mom " I yelled down the stairs. " Hurry dear you know that we have a meeting soon " I know your thinking a meeting but what kind of meeting well I'm becoming the new Alpha of the StarDreamer pack. My dad and mom Alpha Alex and Alpha Ashley are my parents but soon I'm going to be Alpha and when I'm Alpha I have to find a mate. To be honest I'm kind of scared of the mate thing but this one werewolf that I've had my eye on, his name is Ace but his wolf name is Archer but let's get back on topic. I was brushing my hair and then my door flew open and there was my brother Nathen " come on Ellie the meeting is going to start soon " he said in a stern voice " ok ok I'm coming " I get up and make my way down the stairs with my brother behind me I walk to the meeting room and sit down by my mom. My mom leaned in and whispered something in my ear " u look great my dear your father and I are so happy for u we both know u and your mate will be good Alpha's " I swallowed hard at the Mencken of mate, then my dad entered the room and the room became really quiet " as u guys know Ellie has become of age to take mine and Ashley's places as Alpha she still needs a mate " everyone one looked at each other and then looked at me, I wanted to slouch down into my chair but as I could I then meet Ace's eyes on me I looked away and could hear my wolf say " mate " " Ellie tonight u will become Alpha of the StarDreamer pack " my dad said everyone clapped and gave me a hug. As I was about to walk out of the room I felt a warm hand on my wrist, I looked around and there was Ace his light blue eyes meet my dark blue ones " hey I can't wait in tell your Alpha Ellie I'm really excited for u " he said with a smile.

Ace/Archer
What should I say to her I know " hey I can't wait in tell your Alpha Ellie I'm really excited for u " I say smiling I saw her blushing. " Ummmm do I make u uncomfortable " I say while scratching my neck, she looks up at me and then finally says something " no why would u think that I'm just scared of becoming Alpha tonight that's all " she says looking down. I put my hand under her chin and pull it up a little " don't be u will be a good Alpha and if anyone tells u aren't a good Alpha they will have to answer to me " I say with a smile on my face, I see her get goosebumps by the words and then I feel her wrap her arms around me and whisper in my ear " thanks Ace I really appreciate it " she says in a quiet way. I kiss her forehead and see her get really red, " I'll let u go get some rest for tonight " I say walking out the door and going over to Mark and Alaska.

Ellie/Luna

OMG he touched me and kissed me on the forehead my wolf was getting really excited that I had to calm her down " Luna chill soon we can see if he is are mate or not " I say " well it needs to happen soon I can't hold back for much longer " my wolf Luna said " ok ok chill ". I walk out of the meeting room and see Ace talking to Mark and his mate Alaska I walked over to " hey how are u Mark and Alaska " I say in a scared voice " ok I guess Ellie but soon we are going to have new members " Alaska said " wait u guys are going to have pups soon " I say in a happy voice " yup " said Mark and he hugs Alaska. I feel Ace wrap his arm around me " Ace what are u doing " I whisper in his ear, I see him lean in and whisper something in my ear " what I was just going to hug u " he says I blush crazy " see u guys tonight I'm going to go rest a little " I say " ok see u tonight Ellie or should we call u Alpha Luna " Alaska said " tonight when I get the Alpha u guys can call me Alpha Luna but for now call me Ellie. I walk up the stairs and lay down on my bed and look at the ceiling I then feel a sharp pain go through me I turned into my wolf and I felt less pain " oh gosh what's going on with me Luna do u know " I say " yes all Alpha's go through this state before they become Alpha's it will only last a few hours " I lay down on the floor of my room panting " oh gosh this hurts " I whisper, then a sharp pain went through me agin I could not stand it I howled in pain and put my head down on my paws. I heard something coming up the stairs I tried to get up but fell back down I then saw my door swing open.

Ace/Archer

I watched Ellie go up stairs to her room I looked back and started to talk some more, then my wolf Archer said something " Ace lesson are mate is hurting we need to help her " he said " no she's not she's not even are mate " I say then we heard a loud howl come from upstairs. I shifted into my wolf and ran up the stairs with Ellie's mom and dad fallowing me up the stairs I opened the door and saw Ellie in her wolf form on the floor crying " what's wrong with her " I ask the Alpha's " she's going through the stage that all Alpha's go through before becoming Alpha " said Ellie's dad " Archer stay with Luna when we go get the pack doctor " says her mom " yes mam " I say I see them both leave the room. I walk over to Luna and lay next to her licking her head " it's going to be ok I'm here if u need me Luna " I say I then see her glance up at me with tears in her eyes " I hurt Archer really bad " she say with hurt in her voice.

Ellie/Luna
I snuggled close to Archer and felt some of the pain go away I then heard my parents and the pack doctor come up and come in my room he checked me and then I heard them talking, I looked at Archer and then closed my eyes and fell asleep. I woke up to someone saying my name I woke up and I was in my human form, I looked up and saw Ace holding me saying my name " Ellie it's time to get up u need to get ready for the ceremony tonight. " Ok ok I'm up Ace how long was I out " I say " u where out for 3 and a half hours at least " he said.