The Ceremony

Chapter 2

Ellie/Luna
I got around I put on a blue and white dress on and braided my hair and put a blue flower in my hair and looked in the mirror, I heard a knock at the door " u can come in " I turned around and saw Ace in the doorway staring at me. I could tell he was nervous " hey Ace u ok  u are looking at me funny " I saw him look down at the floor and heard him say something " ya I'm fine but I could not help but stair because u look so pretty in that dress", I smiled and walked over to him I kissed him on the cheek and grabbed his hand " come on I don't want to be late for my Alpha ceremony " we started to walk down the stairs when I heard my dad " Ellie there's rouge wolves all over we need u and Ace here NOW " my dad said in a panicked voice " ok dad we will be there as soon as possible " I looked at Ace and it's like he know what happened we ran down the stairs and ran outside we shifted into are wolf forms and we both started to run real fast. When we got there the fight had just begun one rouge had my mom pined to the ground I growled a low growl and lunched at the rouge sending him back on the ground I bared my fangs at him and let him go he went running into the woods with his tail in between his legs. " Luna I need your help I can't excape there's rouges all around me " Ace said to me using mind link " ok I'll be there try to hold them off as long as u can while I make my way there " I tolk off running but then I felt a tight grip on my neck I was on the ground stroglling trying to get free.

Ace/Archer
I saw rouges every where I then mind linked Luna " Luna I need your help I can't excape there's rouges all around me " I said in a confused way " ok I'll be  there try to hold them off as long as u can while I make my way there " she said in a kind voice. I lunched at the rouges and when the last one left I looked over and saw Luna pined to the ground I snarled and bit the rouge with all my force and throw him to the other side I stood on top on Luna baring my teeth at him " GET NOW or u will get hurt like the rest of your friends " I said in a stern voice and started snarling at him. " Fine but this is not over " he said and tolk off running to the woods, I looked down to see Luna trying to get up but fall back down " here Luna let me help u up " I say in a kind voice " Archer I'm fine really I am " she said " look Alpha Luna I need to help u your wounded " I say in a low voice, I saw her get red I smiled and licked her wound I shifted back to my human form and she did to I helped her up and carried her in my arms like a baby. I kissed her and walked to the others " Luna u ok we where getting really worried about u " said Ellie's mom " ya I'm fine if it wasn't for Ace I would of died tonight " she said I looked away " it was nothing I did what my instincts told me to do " I say as I scratch my neck.

Ellie/Luna
I shivered because I was wearing my dress I then felt someone throw something at me " here sis put this on it should keep u warm " my brother throws me a green sweatshirt I put it on and it was to big for me by a inch we started to walk home and when we got home I walked on stage and tolk the sweatshirt off and stood there waiting for my parents to come up, " we are all gathered here tonight to welcome are daughter Ellie as the new pack leader of the StarDreamer pack and she showed us she's willing to risk her own life for her pack " my dad said he turned around and looked at me with a smile " u ready sweetheart " my dad said smiling at me I nodded my head. My dad put a necklace on my neck it had a black wolf on it with stars, I wrapped my arms around my dad and mom " thank u dad and mom I will try my best to be a good Alpha like u guys where " I say with tears running down my face " now that Ellie is Alpha now she needs to find her mate " I stood there remembering I still needed a mate.

Ace/Archer
I saw her up on stage and I smiled and when she became Alpha I got this feeling " u know bro I know u want her " Archer my wolf said " ok fine I do and she's so pretty in that dress " I say in my head " so u think I'm pretty on stage with my blue and white dress on don't u " she said through the mind link " oh u heard that...........um I can explain " I said scared " it's fine because I think ur my mate anyway " she said I got cold chills down my body. I then heard her say something and I was really shocked at what she said to the hole pack.

Ellie/Luna
I heard him say " ok fine I do and she looks pretty in that dress " he says not knowing he mind linked me I was trying to think of what to say and then it hit me " so I think I'm pretty in my blue and white dress on don't u " I say smiling " oh u heard that............um I can explain " he said in a scared voice " it's fine because I think ur my mate anyway " I said to him. " Everyone I already have a mate and it's Ace and he will be ur Alpha to " I say with a huge smile on my face I saw Ace walk up I kissed him on the lips and he kissed me back.