The Park

Chapter 3

Ace/Archer
I was so glad the ceremony was over but now the others where calling me Alpha Ace or my wolf name Alpha Archer, but I did not care because I was with my mate Alpha Ellie or her wolf name Alpha Luna. " Hey babe how do u feel being Alpha " I say wrapping my strong arms around her, " ok I guess but I'm glad that u can help me and be my mate " she says in the most sweetest voice I kissed her neck and spun her around to face me " how about tomorrow I take u to the park my love " I whisper in her ear, I see her look up at me with big dark blue eyes " after we get done with are Alpha work then we can go to the park and have alone time just me and u " she said with a big smile on her face " ok babe lets go get some sleep " I say leaning down kissing her on the lips. I pick her up and walk inside the house and walk upstairs to are room.

Ellie/Luna
Others where calling Ace Alpha Ace or his wolf name Archer and others where calling me Alpha Ellie or Luna I let out a little laugh and I heard Ace say something " hey babe how do u feel about being Alpha " I heard him say but before I could say something I felt his warm strong arms wrap around me " ok I guess but I'm glad that u can help me and be my mate " I say in a sweet voice, I felt him kiss my neck and then I felt him spin me around I then heard him say " how about tomorrow I take u to the park my love " he said I smiled and look up at him with my dark blue eyes " after we are done doing are Alpha work we can go to the park and have alone time just me and u " I say with a big smile on my face " ok babe lets go get some sleep " he says kissing me on the lips, he picks me up and walks inside and up the stairs to are room I cuddle close to him and put my head on his chest and fall asleep in his arms.

Ace/Archer
I felt Ellie put her head on my chest I look down and see that she fell asleep in my arms, I smiled " dang she looks so cute when she's asleep " I say smiling. I lay her on are bed carefully and go in the bathroom and take a shower I put on some boxers and my pajama pants on I then pull on a shirt and walk in the bedroom to see my princess shivering. I walk over and get in bed with her and pull her close to me I yawn and close my eyes and next thing I new I was out with my princess in my arms. I woke up and saw that my princess was still asleep I got up and walk to the bathroom I washed my face with cold water I heard something and looked at the door I walked over to the door I opened it slightly and saw Ellie walk over to the window, I grabbed my towel and dried my face off and walked to her I hugged her. " Hey babe u ok u seem down " I say, she looked at me her eyes filled with tears " I had a dream that u got hurt and I could do nothing about it " she says through sobs I looked at her and kissed her " I will never leave u I will try not to get hurt, come on my love let's get u something to eat " I say as I grab her hand and walk downstairs. I saw her mom making breakfast and her dad talking to the elders " hey u two sleepyheads u guys hungry " Ellie's brother Nathen says with a huge smile on his face. I felt like punching Nathen in the face, " hey I said are u guys hungry " he said in a tone, I felt my wolf telling me to teach him a lesson I shifted into my wolf form I jumped onto him and snarled at him, I saw Ellie and everyone else look at me to scared to say anything " lesson hear you little brat don't u talk to me or ur sister that way or u will be punished for it even when you talk back " I say in a low growl " Archer " I heard my mate say in a scared voice, I snapped I looked at her I changed back and looked at everyone I looked down at the ground and ran to the door and ran out I shifted into wolf form and ran.

Ellie/Luna
We walked down the stairs and I heard my brother ask what we wanted but we said nothing then I saw Nathen on the floor pinned by Archer, " Archer " I say in a scared voice he looked at me and shifted back and I saw him look down and run out the door " Archer wait " I say running towards the door " that Alpha is worthless " I heard my brother say while spitting blood on the floor I clenched my hands into fists " lesson here brother u will respect ur Alpha's who ever they are and if u don't u will be banished from are pack " I say in a stern voice, I shifted into wolf form and ran after Archer " how stupid of me " I heard Archer say I sniffed the air and found Archers sent I walk over and saw him on the ground laying there crying " baby I love u and I feel hurt that u are hurting " I say through sobs " I should go because u don't want me here I can tell " I say walking away with my ears down and tail in between my legs, I then felt sharp fangs dig in my skin I howled in pain and I saw Archer flinch and get up fast. It was the wolf that had attacked me before I bit his leg and kicked his stomach I jumped up and started to pant " man that toke a lot of my energy  " I say and lay down " Luna I'm so sorry I did this to u I hurt u and now ur hurt I'm such a stupid mate " he says sobbing. I lick his nose and I get up " I will always love u babe " I say smiling. " Come on I started to walk off and then I felt him grab my hand and ran with me in the woods to the park.

Ace/Archer
I grabbed her hand and ran with her throw the woods and to the park, when we got there she was panting a little I smiled and kissed her on the lips she looked at me and broke away blushing " what babe are u ok " I say holding her hands " yeah I'm fine I just am tried from all the running " I hear her say I smiled and picked her up we sit down and watch the sunset I feel her lay her head on my chest I just smile and pull her closer. I look down and see her sleeping " looks like are princess is tired " I heard Archer say, " Archer shut up u know she can probably hear us u know " I say " oh ya I forgot " he says in a snotty voice I roll my eyes and I walk home with Ellie in my arms.