Chapter 7: Part 4

Choice 2: Don't do anything to get yourself into trouble

[Y/n] Point of View

     I know that he would get angry if I move so I decided to stay still. He did tell me that if I did anything naughty I will regret it. I wished he didn't tie me up like this. My hand were tied up behind my back. I start to lift up my feet more so it could reach my hand. It wasn't easy but I managed to untie myself. I then tried to open the closet. Of course it wouldn't open. So, I'll just have to stay here...
Boredom... I then looked around to see that this closet was Yoosung. *blushes* All of his things were in here. It is sort of a big closet. I notice that there was something behind the clothes. I put my head through and notice the most disturbing thing ever. It was sort of like a map. There was a picture of you with a crown over it. It said,'The love of my life.' Then it had a list of how to get me to like him. This is stupid...I love him just the way he is... A tear fell then down my eye. I saw a paper crumbled up and open it to read.
'On the day of the party it was suppose to be the day I was going to confess my love to [Y/n]. I dressed as perfect as I could just for her. Why wasn't that enough. I should have tried harder. I really wanted to talk to her. But, she was talking to all the other members, especially Zen. When she finally looked at me I felt so happy. But then she looked away. Her face was red. What does that mean? My heart hurts at the fact of thinking that she likes Zen. She loves me, and only me. She shouldn't care about anyone else but me. If Zen gets in the way, I'll kill him.'
I read back the last sentence over and over. Yoosung can't you tell that I love you and only you. And when my face was read that means I am blushing. I looked around his closet. I actually found a hammer on the floor. Great tool to knock Yoosung out. I am just kidding why would I do that. Or maybe....
     Just then you here Yoosung opening the closet door.

CHOOSE YOUR CHOICE:
1) Hit him with the hammer (Go to Chapter 8: Part 5)
2) Leave him alone, he is in a good mood (Go to chapter 8: Part 6)

If you hit him you do it Levi style...

[Y/n]: Haha...So I will just go. (Yoosung puts his arm around your waist)
Yoosung: Your not going anywhere.
[Y/n]: W-why??
Yoosung: Other guys will see you. They might fall in love with you. (Smirking)
[Y/n]: Stop
Yoosung: Have you lost your love for me. You know that gets me angry. 💔

Note: This was only for fun! This is not part of your choices. I only wrote it because I had not written anything in a long time. I will continue it.