Chapter 7: Part 8

Choice 2: Stay with Yoosung honey

[Y/n] Point of View

You know it isn't that bad staying with him. He is actually really nice. I went near to him. He obviously saw me come near him but, didn't do anything. He was so attach to his game. I start to blush at this fact. "Yoosung." I said sweetly but he ignored me. I said his name again but he ignored me again.
Wrong mistake Yoosung. Since he wasn't paying any attention to me I followed the plug to where it ends. I was able to find it. Maybe I will give him one more chance. I called his name out again. "Yoosung!" Still there was no answer. There's no use.
I then pulled the plug out. 3.2..1.. "[Y/n]!!!!" I heard him get out of his chair. Haha....I don't think this will end well. I went inside one of his cabinets in his kitchen. I fit perfectly. He called my name again. By the sound of his voice he was both angry and sad. Well, it is your fault Yoosung, you didn't pay any attention to me. Just then I imagine the time we had before he went like this. He was so sweet and innocent. But now, he is so...obsessive with me.
It...it's all my fault he turn like this. I should have told him my feelings before. I shouldn't have lied.... Just then the cabnit door open. "O-oh hi" He was clearly angry with me. But then his anger soften. "I thought you tried to run away." Awww!>_< He looks so cute. "I wouldn't leave you, Yoosung." I said with a smile. He looked suprise for a second. Then he took me out of the cabinet. "Wait then why were you hiding?" He holds both of my hands. "Oh that. Haha...So you weren't even paying any attention to me. So I got a little angry. So I plugged out your computer, so you cant pay anymore. But then I thought that you got angry, so I hid in there....sorry."
"Haha...no it is fine. But....you plugged out my game while I was playing?" Oh....I then started to back away. It was worth it though. I smiled and nodded innocently. I could see him getting more and more angry. "You shouldn't be mad at me Yoosung;)" "Oh really. I was about to level up and now I have to do it again!" I kept walking back until my back hitted the wall.
"....okay....so you want attention?" He said with a grin. He walked closer towards me. "A-actually not anymore. Uhh...bye!" I was about to leave but he was able to grab my hand. Oh this is bad. He placed me back against the wall. "I will give you all the attention you want. That is what you want right."

CHOOSE YOUR CHOICE:
1) Yes (Go to Chapter 8: Part 7)
2) No (Go to chapter 8: Part 8)

What choice would I choose....

[Y/n]: Haha...So I will just go. (Yoosung puts his arm around your waist)
Yoosung: Your not going anywhere.
[Y/n]: W-why??
Yoosung: Other guys will see you. They might fall in love with you. (Smirking)
[Y/n]: Stop
Yoosung: Have you lost your love for me. You know that gets me angry. 💔