Yoosung Yandere Christmas Event

(This does not affect the story)

[Y/n] Point of View

     I woke up to the sound of Yoosung calling my name. "[Y/n]. Wake up, it's Christmas!" I look at him, then look at the time. "Wake me up in an hour....or two." He lifted me into a sitting position. "Please Yoosung, I need sleep." I said trying to get back on the bed. He then fully lifted me out of bed, "Yoosung....what are you doing." He then walked me to the Christmas tree we set up. "Imma get you in the Christmas spirit! ^_^"
     I look at his cute smiling face...fine. " Merry Christmas Yoosung." "Merry Christmas to you to [Y/n]~♥" He allowed me to get ready for the day. I brushed my teeth, took a shower, did my hair, and finally my outfit. After breakfast we started to unwrap our present. "Yoosung~ I will open yours first." (Whatever you like umm, that what he gave you)
     "Aww, I cant believe you got this for me...Thank you!" He open my present for him, he obviously got so happy. "How did...you know...I wanted this?!" "Umm...I sorta...wanted to read a book...and I accidentally found your diary....and umm read it."
     He looked at me in shocked...I don't want to be in trouble. I quickly snuggle up near him in a cute kawaii way that caused him to blush. (It always works) "Sorry..." He couldn't say anything because he was too busy with blushing.

     I started opening my presents from the RFA members. They also gave me cards. I was about to read Zen's card. Before I was able to read it, Yoosung took it out of my hand and read. I noticed he was getting slowly angry. "Hey...why did you do that. I was suppose to read it Yoosung." he then looked at me with a creepy smile "Says who." He got up and started walking closer to me.
     He might try to do something. On this day, really. I got up from the ground and hugged him, "God you get jealous so easily." He didn't say anything. I tried to push him back slowly, so we landed on the couch. "Yoosung, I love you, how many times must I say it." He looks at me and hugged me tighter,  "Every single day, every single second, and if you don't, I have to, no, I MUST...punish you."
     I made an awkward laugh. Well he's mad. I just hugged him until he was calm. After two minutes, I told him "Yoosung, didn't open his Christmas presents, maybe he doesn't want any. I should throw them away...I guess." I tried to get up but he grabbed my waist and placed me back on the couch. He started to open the rest of his present. He was already feeling better.
     After that we started making Christmas cookies. We ended up eating them in the end. The day went on without Yoosung getting way too jealous. It's scary when he gets way too jealous...and when he gets angry at me. While I am thinking of one of my punishments he gave me for thinking I was "being a bad girl", Yoosung notice that I was getting scared for a second.
     "Is...anything wrong [Y/n]?" He said. I looked away and said, "Nothing." It was already near night time, so I went to take a shower. Once done, I dressed back into some clothes to sleep in. Today was interesting. At least I didn't get him too mad. Before I was able to go to sleep, I felt an arm go around my waist. I turn around to see Yoosung. "Could you tell me what is bothering you." He was staring at me in a way I couldn't deny.
     "I just...don't want you to be mad at me for anything." I then  hug him. He kissed my forehead and hugged me back. We both fell asleep, or at least I did.

Have a great Christmas!!!! :)