/21/

(The first 5 people to vote or comment gets a follow and a (vote on their story!)

Blake P.O.V

2 weeks later

"That'll be $10.56." Said the cashier, Emery, Avery, and I had decided to walk to the store and grab some snacks since there were none at Emery's house when we were chilling there moments before.

Emery and Avery started dating a few days after she told me she was lesbian. Once I got past the fact that Avery use to hang with Stella, I realized that she was actually a pretty fun chick to be around and she made my best friend happy which made me happy, so I guess the bitch was ight.

It made me wonder that if she could change then maybe Stella could also, because honestly this little 'war' thats going on is getting old.

But then again I could be speaking to soon. I wouldn't say she's gained my full trust but I could tell she had good intentions, they were honestly cute together.

"Give me my hot cheetos you already got your own bag!" Avery said knocking me out of my thoughts as she snatched the bag from Emery.

"You not even eating it greedy." Emery said mushing her head which cause Avery to smack her hand away.

I chuckled knowing that Isaac and I could never act that way, heck we couldn't even be on the same page.

"Why you laughing for where's your boyfriend, Isaaaaaaac." they said in unison.

I simply rolled my eyes and toss the box braids I had just installed into my hair to the side.

[LOOKING LIKE A SCHMACKK 😍😍😍💜]

"He's not my boyfriend." I said.

"Sure, and I'm not Beyoncé's long lost twin." She said flipping her box braids I had did on her that made us twins.

[EMERI TOO 😘💕]

[EMERI TOO 😘💕]

"Baby you not, because this would be incest because I'm Beyoncé daughter." Avery said placing her hands on her chest making a sincere face.