30

Kylie POV
Day of Justin's party

So I decided to go to Justin's party because I asked around and my friends are going and it does sound like a lot of fun.

I'm planning on keeping a low profile because I don't need the media seeing me and starting rumours. Me and tyga are still together but he couldn't come tonight as he claimed he's meeting up with some old friends.

I'm wearing a cute ribbed grey crop top and some ripped jeans with bomber jacket and some Cartier bracelets. I wanted to keep a causal but hot vibe so I put on some black Louis Vuittons. I've been told this party is not meant to be to dressy and let's be honest it's my ex's birthday party so I've gotta look boom.

I did my own hair and makeup for the party and decidedly to Snapchat it as everyone on twitter has been asking for me to show how I do my makeup so long

Kylie's snap

Kylie POV

I heard my door bell ring and I jogged to it, swinging open the door. I was greeted by Kendall who was looking super cute in her t-shirt dress and heeled boots which made her tower over me.

"Hey sister" I said to her whilst stepping out of my house locking the door behind me

"Hey sister" I said to her whilst stepping out of my house locking the door behind me. Me and Kendall were heading to the party together and the girls were going to meet us there.

"Hey ky," Kendall replied, " you sure you want to go the party, I mean it is your ex's" she carried on, looking me in the eyes, trying to read my emotions.

"Yep, it'll be fun, " I replied as confidently as I could. I wasn't 100% sure about going to the party as I'm still not really over what Justin did to me but I think the best way for me to get over it is to just to face it head on.

"Alright, well just let me know if you want to leave anytime," Kendall said walking in front of me to towards the black Rolls Royce in my driveway.