35

Kylie's Instagram

1293768 likes              309288 comments Looking back at ya

Looking back at ya

@kyliebabes omg this is fire🔥🔥😍😍@stass whattt 💦
@bieberismylife this is my new fav photo of you !!!
@kendall okayyyy 😻
@justinbieber stunner 💜
@myqueenkylie WE SEE YOU JUSTIN
@kustinlove ^^^

Kylie's snapchat

Justin's Snapchat

Later that day on text

Justin: I just landed, zayn is coming to my villa not sure about g
Justin: also i heard Kendall is around too, she's welcome too x

Kylie: me and ken are finishing up our shoot we'll come straight if that's okay

Justin: cool see you soon

Kylie's POV
Straight after the shoot Kendall and I went down to Justin's villa, we've been shooting some pictures for our swimwear range. If I'm honest I'm quite apprehensive about this, I know he's not just asking me to come over to talk about the hack.

As we pull up I texted both Gigi and Justin to let them know we're here and almost straight away I saw g run over and open the car door.

"Hey guys, Justin's villa is so dope!" She said pulling Kendall out of the car, " there tons of like watersports out back."

"We've both got bikinis," Kendall smiled, "hey justin" she called waving causing me to looked up. We made eye contact and I gave him a tight lip smile. I broke the eye contact and look at what he was dressed in. It wasn't much, he was only wearing jogger shorts, leaving his chest bare.

"Hey girls, how are you?" He asked smiling

"Good," Kendall said, " I heard you have jet skis."

"Yep there two at the back," justin smirked leading us through the villa out onto the decking. Once we were on the decking we stripped down to our bikini's. Kendall and Gigi had already jetted off by the time I'd taken off my jewellery.

"Zayn you coming," I called back to the deck chair he was laying on

"Nahhh, " he called back

"Justin?"

"Yeah why not if that's okay with you..." he replied, "you driving?" He asked to which I nodded, hopping onto the jet ski. I felt justin get onto the back grabbing my waist hesitantly.

Kylie's snap

Kylie's POV
We actually had so much fun in the jet ski and we were out for ages having a laugh, just being good friends. When we got back in ken and Gigi we're still out. The boys and I were just chilling out side and they had a smoke.

"Ky" I heard justin call, "can we talk?" He said making my heart beat raise drastically.

"Sure...

An - hope you like it, don't forget to comment and vote XOXOX (comment something nice and I'll follow you xx)
Also I've just seen that one of my chapters has reached 3k, thank you sooooo much guys xx

An - hope you like it, don't forget to comment and vote XOXOX (comment something nice and I'll follow you xx) Also I've just seen that one of my chapters has reached 3k, thank you sooooo much guys xx