28

Kylie POV

So a few days ago Justin did a radio interview, and usually it would never really be brought to my attention however this time it was...

Flaskback to interview

" so your in a relationship at the moment aren't you" the interviewer said cheekily

" actually I'm not at the moment, I just need some time to find myself, " Justin replied

" oh so your completely single now, on good term with all you ex's?"

"Ummm yeah," Justin said hesitantly, " I mean some more than others," he chuckled awkwardly

" so, out of all of them which would you wanna get back with"

" uhh umm,"

" I'm mean who you would like to speak to most," the interviewer said reiterating what he said

" well they're all good but I'd have to say kylie man, " Justin replied

"Really, why?" The interviewer pushed

" because I'll always love her and at the moment we don't talk, maybe that's as of her new relationship which I respect but I would love to at least be friends with her, she was and is still such an amazing, fun loving person and I miss her," Justin said honest.

" ahh good man, I hope that works out for you, however now we are going to play one of your songs, your choice...

End of flashback

Kylie POV

Ever since Justin's interview the media has been crazy, every single gossip site and newspaper as made some sort of article about it.

I was actually surprised about how much detail and how open Justin was in the interview, he never usually speaks about such personal stuff.

Me and Justin haven't spoken at all since the interview and I'm not sure how I feel about that. I mean I feel as though a text would have been nice, we need to clear things up.

Never the less a while back tyga asked me to be in his music video and of course I said yes. If I'm honest it's probably the wrong timing but it comes out today and me and tyga are all loved up and shit in it. I'm excited to see everyone's reaction to it.

Kylie's insta

Simulated music video is out now! Go watch xx link in bio @tyga 1288997 likes              766986 comments

1288997 likes 766986 comments

An - vote, comments and share xx