The golen apples of the gods

James looked back at the map that the book considered to ensure that location. His horse whinnied backing away from the foreboding forest. James tugged tightly on the reigns of the poor animal. The past few days had been nothing short of torture for James he had left his home with five personal servants and enough food for a small army.

A day into the travels they were robbed of almost all their food and one of his party members lost his life. They had barely passed a raging river when they contracted a deadly virus losing two more from his party and weakening him.

They suffered through various wild animals attacking them. He arrived to the forest with only his horse and one servant and still suffering from the deadly illness he contracted . And now he was facing the cave that supposedly held the apple of the gods. He started to lead the frightened animal into the darkness. A sharp sound came thru and suddenly the horse could no longer move and written in flaming blue letters "only those of pure intentions may enter this holy place".

James unmounted the dead horse. His boots made squelching sounds in the mud that made the floor. Soft slithering could be heard as he ventured further into the darkness of the cave. As James finally saw the glow of a golden fruit and the branch of a holy tree.Unknown to him the slither of scales against the squelching mud belonged to the tail of a enormous serpent. As he reached for his instead the hand of the gorgen whose tail now grasped his legs instead took hold of it. Forcing his face up to look directly at her's as every part of his body turned painful into a polished granite.

The servant heard the scream of pain he produced and fled far from the cursed sound. Peter grinned watching the scene play out before him the god of war would surely be pleased.

A/N
Finally thank the spadian gods this chapter took so long. I am sorry for the wait hope that it was worth it anyway I have a couple of ideas we could catch up on Alfred or find out what Arthur is going to do we could even jump to another kingdom please help me decide write a comment on which you want. That all for now
Bye Tavi