Bunnies in the meadow

Arthur stood next to his mother and applauded the new king. His father was seated at the front with the rest of the noble court.

He stared at the king he was quite the handsome Alpha he shook his head he could never be the queen. The king left the balcony to attend the coronation banquet he sighed knowing that he couldn't attend. His father could but not him.

He began to walk toward the carriage but his mother stopped him and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Love ," she said in a worried and motherly voice turning him to face her.

"Yes,?" Arthur quizzicality answered her wondering what she would want. Alice took her sons hands and looked him in the eyes. She sighed " I know you are still hurting about James despite what you father might say, how about you take a break from your lesson.....go to the meadow enjoy "

Arthur smiled the meadow where he was found. On his third birthday as a gift they bought him the meadow and a horse. He pulled her into a hug " thank you so much!" He was beaming with joy.

The ride home was pretty quiet and relaxing the stiff air that was once between them was now dissolved and instead it was calming.

Arthur mounted his horse and begin to ride through the streets towards the meadow. It was a good ways off so he took off in great speeds and soon he was surrounded by flowers. He heard a slightly rustling and unmounted his horse the source of the sound was a white bunny .

Arthur knelled down and began to stroke the bunny between it's ears " hi Oscar " he said knowing the bunny's name "where's your brothers and sisters?" He asked the creator as if it were human. Oscar sniffed slightly and began to walk further into the meadow Arthur didn't hesitate to follow and was soon surrounded with fluffy bunnies. He smiled kneeling to once again pet the cute creatures.

For what ever reason all the creatures in the meadow would act tame around him even though they were hostile towards other humans.

Meanwhile Amelia was at the banquet talking to a noble from the territory's around the sea. "Unfortunately my son is no longer engaged James his fiancé met with an unfortunate accident while on a quest. The man couldn't even fetch an apple for the gods sake" she remarked at the alpha laughing at the end of the sentence. "Well!" He exclaimed "my son is quite the handsome, if we were to marry them would be quite advantageous for our families" he said hopefully "I don't believe you're right good sir indeed, be warned though Arthur is quite picky" Amelia said in hopes engage her son one more time.

A/N
Yay! New chapter is out isn't that great I know it took so long but I just didn't have any inspiration so I to write and rewrite this draft so many times I hope you like the end product because it really was the labor of my work. Also the picture was a breeze *cough Tavi *cough how's that for an answer KimRetallack