The queens clock

The queens clock it was a large clock with decorative blue and gold designs that should have read about 20 g at most so why was it that nobody could move the thing. Alfred turned his head sideways in order to have a better look at it the clock was huge without a doubt.

So why was the king and the Jack in the middle of a town far way from the capital looking at the Queens clock? And the answer was simple they were looking for the queen the queen's clock was supposed to point towards the queen but the issue was it was far too heavy to move in there for nobody could get the direction it was pointing toward.

Previous queen had visited the town and thought it absolutely horrible that the town did not have a town clock so she placed the clock down in the middle of the square and declared it the towns clock. Now the queen was dead and so until the new queen came it didn't tell the time and was absolutely useless in both situations.

Alfred thought and thought and then an idea popped into his head "what if?" he said to Yao "what if?we got all the strongest men... And got them to try and pick it up for like prize." And so flyers were sent and the prize was offered 100 gold pieces for whoever could lift the queens clock.

Alfred while walking in the streets looked down a piece of paper met his eyes got hold of the flyer. He held it up to Yao "Yao look at this!"he yelled on the top of his lungs "Yao!competition like I could totally win like 100 gold!"Yao looked at him as though he was an idiot "ha ha Ha"laughed Alfred "oh come on bro I'm not an idiot!" He said as they continued walking toward the Town square.

N/A