Chapter 12 - Halloween

Previously . . .

In "The Second Miracle", Nina was standing on the porch, watching the sunrise.

Nina: (voiceover) "I am Nina Mikaelson."

In "The Devil You Know", Nina stood in an alley and growled as her face transformed, her eyes glowing gold with protruding veins.

Nina: (voiceover) "Hybrid."

In "Oh, Brother", Nina and Hope sat together in the living room.

Nina: (voiceover) "Mother."

In "The Feast of All Sinners", Nina and Klaus were getting married in the compound, sharing a passionate and sweet kiss.

Nina: (voiceover) "Wife."

In "Voodoo Child", Hope sat up with her eyes glowing blue.

Nina: (voiceover) "To protect my daughter from an ancient evil called The Hollow."

In "The Feast of All Sinners", Nina sat in the middle of a sigil and cradled Hope in her arms, still wearing her wedding dress. Blue light was expelled from Hope's body and hovered in the air before it divided and shot into Klaus, Kol, Rebekah and Elijah, disappearing into their chests.

Nina: (voiceover) "My family made the ultimate sacrifice."

In "The Feast of All Sinners", Vincent looked at the Mikaelsons. "You gotta get away from each other and you have to stay away from Hope."

In "The Feast of All Sinners", Nina looked at Klaus, close to tears. "I know that you'll do anything for her. Even if it means never seeing her again."

Nina: (voiceover) "Hope and I had to leave New Orleans."

In "The Feast of All Sinners", Nina and Hope walked out of the compound with their bags.

Nina: (voiceover) "We built a new life in Mystic Falls with new friends."

In "Oh, Brother", Nina and Caroline looked at each other, smiling.

In "The Devil You Know", Hope, Emma and Phoebe stood outside the Salvatore Boarding School, laughing.

Nina: (voiceover) "And I discovered that I'm carrying another miracle baby."

In "Solace", Nina stood in front of a floor-length mirror in her bedroom, admiring her baby bump.

Nina: (voiceover) "When my father came to town seeking revenge, I almost died."

In "Oh, Brother", Nina walked downstairs and opened the door.

Marcus stood outside. "Hello, Nina."

In "Old Wounds", Nina sat in a chair, chained up and looked at Marcus. "Why are you doing this?"

"Because you killed my wife!" Marcus yelled, enraged.

In "Old Wounds", in a flashback, Young Nina and Diana Chase were in a car accident on a rainy night. The car swerved and flipped severals times before coming to a halt.

Young Nina climbed out of the car and turned to look at Diana. "Mom?"

The car burst into flames, killing Diana.

In "Old Wounds", Marcus' witch held a hand towards Nina and cast a pain infliction spell, making her scream.

In "Salvation", Nina was lying on a bed and gasped awake, her eyes glowing gold as she vomited blood.