T W O

*Ashton's Pov*
I sniff the aurora of the beautiful dafidils. I hear a twig snap from behind me to see Erik in a suit.
I am so confused. He sees my face and raises a eyebrow. He slowly walks closer to me. "You're so beautiful Ashton". He says into my ear.
"Huh?" I say and raise an eyebrow.
He moves even closer and now our faces are inches apart as he leans in and....

I shoot of from my bed. I put a hand to my chest and feel my heart race and pound. "Whoof it was just a dream" I mumble and feel my heartbeat slow down as I look over at my night stand next to my bed and see a note along with a takeout coffee.

You fell asleep,figured you'd need this dont be late Ms Taylor. ~Erik
The note said.

I felt my cheeks go red as a huge smile crept onto my face. I looked at the time it read 7:45. "Crap!!!" I yelled. I raced to get my clothes on and run out of my room and through the halls. I saw my classroom and speed walked into in. That's when the bell rang. He was looking as some papers then lifted his head up and smiled at me as I walked to my seat. "Okay today class we will be finishing our poems since more than half of you did not finish" He said with a slight chuckle as everyone went back to work. I turned to Ashley as she was smiling as me because she knows how close Erik and I are and that he's the only person I let buy me coffee. About five or ten minutes later he comes over to me and Ashley.

I start to giggle without any reason,and Erik says "Someone is happy". "Thank youuuuuuuuu" I say dragging out the "u" part. "My pleasure"
"Get *cough* a *cough* room" Ashley said. Both of our faces flush and Erik walks back over to his desk.

Soon enough the day is over,and for once I was truly happy.

*One Week Later*
I awoke with the worst cramps ever.. And yes it was that time of the month. It was 5:30 in the morning. Nobody was up except...Erik. I didn't feel like putting pants on so I just walked through the hall in my underwear and a shirt. I slowly walked down the hall holding my stomach. I pretty much waddled all the way there. I rested my arm above me on the door frame took my fist gently to the door and knocked. I started crying because it hurt so bad and I jumped because I did not realize he opened the door. I just fell onto him and he helped me over to his bed. "I'm sorry I came here so early." "Come on Ashton I know you better than that" he says and throws me a box of brownies. "Omg Erik I love you!!" I say happily. He chuckles. He is currently making me some tea. I walk up to him and wrap my arms around him. "So warmmmmmmm" I mumble. He grabs a pair of his sweatpants and hands them to me,and I just smile.

Suddenly,we hear something crash we both run out into the hallway to see what had happened. There is men in black swat suits with guns. Erik ran and grabbed his helmet. They tried to shoot me but Erik stopped them. Charles told everyone to stay in their minds to stay in their rooms besides the X-men. There were hoards of them we were taking them out one by one. I was barley able to help because my powers weren't strong enough.
Then comes out a mega one with full on body armer and with a mutant gun. What looked like hundreds of bullets came flying out at Erik since he was in front he lifted his arm to stop them but,it didn't work. What felt like slow motion I ran in front of Erik put my arms in front of him protectively,I knew I wasn't strong enough but I had to try. I heard everyone screaming at me but I blocked it out. Before I knew it I was screaming louder than I have ever before. The ground started to shake but,what came to shocker is I saw the bullets disintegrating one after another.

I felt a whiff of reality hit me,all the bullets were gone,I had done it. I turned around and saw everyone in awe. I smiled. I looked at Ashley and it dropped there was one of them behind her,I darted towards her pushing through everyone but I was too late. The bullet went flying out of her chest. I flew up and started screaming then flew straight at him and grabbed on to him and punched and punched and punched till I finally heard the scream coming from everybody. That did not stop me until Erik started yanking me off of the men who had just murdered my best friend. "Get off!! bloody hell!!" I screamed at him through my tears trying to push him off. "Stop!!!!!!!!" I cried. I kept trying to punch him in the ribs so he'd let me go. He started to cry because I kept hurting him. Then he did something unexpected.

He kissed me. I kissed back and our lips kept in sync then he stopped for air as I looked into his eyes they were full of lust and compassion. I knew he actually meant it. This moment was ours.. Even if people were standing and staring at us.