Chapter 3 - Recovery

A few hours had past from dawn as the beautiful sunrise was lifted into the elegant sky brightening up the world with its razes of gorgeous radiant shines as there was even a pleasurable breeze through his hair within  the warm air while he had been sitting on his front porch ever since he had awoken from his slumber. More than a week had past ever since the certifiable occurrence of the altercation in the most grievous mission Kakashi had ever part took in as he had to bare the monstrous scars  to authenticate it, making him, for most nights, not capable of to repose himself as he had always felt the piercing sting on his wounds even with the lightest of pressure upon them. However, he had an appointment recently at the hospital for a check on his wounds & to see how he had been handling the tenderness of his recovery, so they, thankfully, prescribed him some medications to take to alleviate his suffering during day & night, allowing him to at least gain some rest.  Other than the anguish he felt from his body aching terribly & the lack of sleep, Kakashi had been doing swell ever since the deplorable event, that he was sadly a cause of, nevertheless though he was enjoying his 'vocation' from training as he had received some special treatment from his students, especially from the blond lunatic, Naruto who thought that he was gonna die everyday, so apparently he made an oath as it was now his sworn duty to check on Kakashi every individual day until he preferably improved in his convalescence. Which was understandable at first being since he was chronically mutilated, however, Naruto had taken being concerned to the next level as he was always close to Kakashi to make sure that he would be adequate enough...he even insisted to help him with bathroom entities, which Kakashi found extraordinarily idiotic & eerie, and he, of course, vigorously declined his offers a bountiful of times. Though, Kakashi pictured whenever he'd always go out for a stroll due to the day being so dull, he always saw Naruto either helping the elderly in need, eating at Ickiraku's Ramen shop, or just calling out to his friends to visit them for awhile; he had always visualized his hero within him, the young boy who had saved his life in cost of his own. However, envisioning his soul inside Naruto was not at all something he mourned about, actually, Kakashi developed a wonderful gratification towards the significant vision as it had consistently contented him, promising him to maintain his sanity while he was invariably replenished with rapturous feelings of satisfaction as if he had repaid his dept to his fallen friend, his savior... Yet, he knew his damage at no time & forever would be unresolved as there was no practicable procedure to express how sincerely heartbroken he was for basically obligating him to abandon his life to preserve his own in such a way. Kakashi chuckled rather quietly in sorrow before covering his eyes softly with his gentle palm as he struggled not to begin sobbing pitifully, however, like always, he somehow manage to store himself together as he gradually reassured himself that everything would be okay, so he took a deep indulging breath, slightly pushing aside some of his bangs that were over his face whispering to himself in a soft but utter tone "I'm okay." 

        Kakashi had decided that it was time to go out & saunter around the village as he, in his own opinion, thought he was extensively eligible enough to comprehend a couple of hours of walking with the slight limp still remaining in his leg. The past couple of days had just been extremely tedious being since he was recommended by Tsunade that it was best to just rest, but it had already been over a week since, so he could  bother less. He stood up to dress himself before looking at the clock to discover the time as it was now 7:49 at night making Kakashi grow a cute smile under his mask being since this was his favorite time to take a little stroll around the town as the stars in the sky always found a way to astonish him enough to have his jaw dropped, forcing him to pause for a brief moment for him to embrace the beauty of the night sky. He made a slight squealing noise in excitement, heading over to the door & opening it only to see the golden haired boy grinning like a buffoon while standing by his porch with two other unannounced buddies, however, after realized they were Sakura & Sai. Kakashi faintly groaned in annoyance as he thought that the peaceful night alone was going to be ruined again by the obnoxious boy who stood in front of him; he sighed softly shaking his head in dismay, "What is it now, Naruto?"he tried keeping his tone calm, but inevitably there was a hinch of irritation. Naruto just proceeded on smiling carelessly before shouting out in a very deafening loud voice "Hi Kakashi sensei!" he waved gleefully at Kakashi even though he knew he wasn't amused with his appearance at his door, but he continued on talking "Sai, Sakura & I are heading out to the ramen shop, and we were wondering if you'd like to join us??" Naruto chuckled confidently already imagining Kakashi saying yes, but was interrupted before he began to ferociously glare at Sai after he made a blatant, bigmouth comment "You mean you were wondering." he sighed as if he couldn't be bothered with Naruto's stupidity. Naruto growled at him trying to find a way to intimidate him, but failed miserably as Sai was obviously not phased. Kakashi mourned for just some tranquility & quietness but was only able to moan hush-like in agitation before shaking his head in displeasure while he spoke in a low voice "If I go with you guys, will you leave me alone after?" he said bluntly stroking his own forehead to console himself before Naruto began nodding frantically roaring out "Yes!" he cheered. Kakashi rolled his eyes slowly before sliding his hands into his warm pockets so that they wouldn't get cold being since he didn't bother wearing his accessories such as his gloves, vest, & headband prior to him shutting the door behind himself. "Let's get this over with then" he said coldly walking ahead of the group There's the feeling again... of being watched carefully from the darkness.. A shiver went down Kakashi's spine before he shuddered in discomposure being since anxiety was flooding deep within himself because he was thinking of the worst. He thought it may be the dangerously competent enemy ninja from the indispensable, crucial mission form the other day, that had left him in a vital state where he had to be sent to the ER shortly after losing the majority of his extremely critical vital fluids, spying on him from affair, plotting their threatening, perilous revenge upon the village hidden in the leaves. Kakashi would even go to say that he was very frightened by this new gaze he felt every time he left a building, it just felt very... anonymously mischievous...