Sippy Cup

Warning selfharm mentioned

I don't want to go to school tomorrow. I don't want to see Jungkook, Jimin, and their group of friends. Well, I lied about not wanting to see Jungkook. I want to see him, but I feel bad for ruining his friendship with Jimin. I'm not that mad at Jimin, but I'm not going to forgive him that easily. I just want to drown out the world and just lay in my bed until I'm forgotten. Does Jungkook actually care about me? Is Jimin actually sorry? Is Jungkook going leave me like Jimin did? Thinking about this hurts my head....and my heart. But when does my heart not hurt.
Buzz buzz
I grab my phone, and throw it at my bedroom wall. I quickly run to my bathroom, and slam the door. I turn my shower on, and put it on the hottest setting. I strip my clothes off, but then my eyes catch ahold of something shiny. No, no im not doing it again! I find myself staring at the shiny object that is now in my hand. Im not going to do it because of him again. But I find myself going back to my old ways. I don't know why but it comforts me. It reminds me that I'm human, and everyone knows that humans aren't perfect. After I stained my arms with thick ink, I quickly enter my shower, not caring about the scholding hot water that sizzles on my skin. I just melt into the ground. I watch red water ruin down the drain. I wait for the water to turn crystal clear before I exit. I lazily dry myself, and dress myself again. I rap my arms in pale white bandages. I fall into my bed, and let sleep take over me.