Gingerbread Man

I slowly walk into school. I really don't want to be here. I keep my head down and go unnoticed by my fellow classmates as usual. But i feel like someone is following me. I shrug off that feeling, and walk to my locker. I was about to open my locker but some grabbed my wrist. I yelp. I quickly take my hand back and hold it in pain. I look up to see Jungkook. He had a smile on his face but it quickly went away. "Are you okay?! I didn't grab you that hard." He says grabbing my arms again but this time more gently. He sees some of my bandages but before he could move my sleaves, i roughly take my arms out of his hands.

"I'm fine." I say coldly. Jungkook snickers, and steps closer towords me.

"Bullshit." He says. He quickly takes ahold of my arms, and messily rolls my sleaves up. He looks at my red stained bandages with a cold stare. He doesn't say a word. I can feel my heart ponding in my chest. He swiftly grabs ahold of my hands and starts to drag me somewhere. I can feel the people in the hallway staring at us. Then Jungkook starts running, still not letting go of my hand. I don't know where we are going, all i can focus on is how Jungkook's hand fits mine so perfectly. Taehyung what are you thinking? This is the first time you've actually seen him!you know nothing about him! He could-

"Shit!" I yell. I hold my arms close to my chest and shut my eyes so i wouldn't cry.

"I'm sorry! You were spaced out and i was trying to get your attention. I didn't mean to hurt you." Jungkook says worryingly. I look at him with tearful eyes.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't control myself." I say looking at the floor.

"Stop. Jimin should be sorry. Its not your fault." Jungkook says lifting my head up. I show him a weak smile. I finally look at my surroundings and realize that we are in the restroom. Then jungkook motions for me to sit on one of the counters. I give him a confused look.

"Just sit." He tells me. I slowly hop on the counters and swing my legs back and forth. Jungkook carefully unwrapps my bandages and throws them away. I watch he silently. I realize how perfect he looks. I can see faint eye wrinkles from laughing. I wonder what his laugh sounds like. He washes my arms and rubbs ointment on them. I hiss at the tingling sensation the ointment gives.

"Are you okay? Does it hurt to much?" Jungkook asks frantically. I just shake my head. Jungkook finishes up by wrapping my arms in new bandages. My face burns as he looks up and stares into my eyes. His smooth chocolate eyes looking into mine. We unconsciously move closer and closer to each other. I feel happiness for the first time in forever. Then he conects his lips to mine as 1,000 bombs go off in my stomach. His lips feel perfect against mine; almost as if they were built to fit with mine. He slowly pulls away, and presses his fourhead against mine. The corners of my lips tug up into a smile. I stare into his eyes as he breaks the silence.

"I want to help you smile more, Kim Taehyung."

-the end-