Teddy Bear

Taehyung slowly walked to his locker with his head down. He quickly unlocked his locker. As he opened his locker an envolop hit his face. He quickly cought it before it could hit the ground. It was a plain white envolop with an 'oppa' sticker on it. He rolled his eyes. The he carefully opened it. Inside was a Birthday card that had aliens on it. He slowly opened it to see near handwriting that read "happy late birthday, and a little birdie told me that you like to write, so i hope you like my present! Sincerly kook". Taehyung chuckled. Then his saw a golden rapped present in his locker. He took the present and ripped it open. It was a leather notebook that had golden letters that read "Golden Oppa". People in the hallway gave weird looks to Taehyung when they saw tears falling from his face while he had a smile plasterd on his face. Some people were surprised to see Taehyung smile because he was the schools 'emo boy'. Then the bell rang and Taehyung went into class with a bright smile. One thing he didn't notice was Jimin staring at him with a smile on his face.
But to tell the truth the reason Taehyung cried was because he hasn't gotten a present in two years. His last present was from his parents when he was in his first year of college. Now Taehyung is in his third year. Taehyung's smile stays there for the rest of the day.
Time skip

Taehyung dropped his backpack at the foot of his bed, and plopped on his bed. Then his phone buzzes in his pants, startling him. He takes out his phone to see that one of his favorite rappers released a new mini album.

Zico just released his new mini album Television

Taehyung swiped the notification off of his phone and went to his Instagram DMs

UrKookie
-----------------------

_v_ thank you

UrKookie for wat

_v_ the notebook dumbass

UrKookie ik, i was just kidding. I saw you open it too

_v_ you were stalking me

UrKookie i wanted to see your reaction, i didnt expect you to cry tho

_v_ i haven't gotten a present in two years dont judge

UrKookie wat!? Don't you have friends

_v_ no

UrKookie what about your parents?!
Seen

UrKookie hellooooo

UrKookie did u die

UrKookie did i saw something wrong

UrKookie Taehyung?

UrKookie Tae?
Seen

______________________________
IGotJams
-----------------------

UrKookie hyung

IGotJams yeah kook

UrKookie i think i said something wrong to Tae because he stoped texting me but he read my texts

IGotJams what was the last thing you said before he stopped

UrKookie what about your parents?!

IGotJams kook

IGotJams his parents died two years ago

UrKookie oh my god

UrKookie how do you know so much about him

IGotJams i wont tell you that but i will tell you about him

IGotJams he was the sweetest person ever. Everyone knew him as the funny caring guy but then his mother killed his father then herself. Tae then got really bad depression but his best and only friend left him and he only got worse. He has tried suicide but they had always failed so he stopped and started cutting himself which he still does. So Jungkook if you want to be his friend stay with him. If not dont give him pity.

UrKookie oh okay...

UrKookie im not leaving him

IGotJams that is a hard promise

IGotJams well igtg kook

IGotJams bye

UrKookie bye hyung