Chapter 1

"WE'RE DONE, CAL!" I scream to my Ex- boyfriend, Calvin.

"Baby, I'm sorry! Please! I didn't mean to hurt you!" He said.

"I just saw you having sex with that slut! Don't even give me a fucking excuse! I'm done! When I get back, you and your shit better be gone!" I stormed out of the house and walked down the empty sidewalks of Chicago. I just wanted to come home from my classes and have him wrap me up in his arms, but the only thing wrapped was his dick shoved in that whore.

I walked into the record store where I work and decided to take a shift to relax. I put in my headphones and blasted some Patrick Stump. I've been a fan of Fall Out Boy for almost 7 years. I played 'Coast (It's Gonna Get Better) and danced around. Luckily, no one was here and my boss was sick. I sang the lyrics and skimmed through records and kept dancing. I guess a customer came in because I felt a tap on my shoulder and I didn't hear the bell "chime in."

I unplug my headphones and turned around and seen HIM. THE Patrick Stump. Fall Out Boy Patrick Stump.

"oh my god.." I blurted out.

"haha, um hi! I'm Patrick. Im sorry to disturb you, haha.. He said.

"um... um.. yeah, it... it's you.. Um.... I'm sorry... I'm just a little shocked.... uh.. I'm..." What? did I just forget my name? oh Jesus.

"Haha, well, nice to meet a fan! What's your name?" He smiled.

"Ugh, yeah. haha, I'm Hayley." We shook hands and stared.

"Umm.. so, Patrick... what do you need?" I asked.

"Do you have 'The Temptations' Vinyls?" He asked.

"Holy smokes! We should be great friends. I love The Temptations! and... 1920's music. I'm all for Jazz music" His face lit up.

"Wow, that's amazing! I've never met a girl who's liked that stuff or style!"

"Are you serious? Oh god it's basically my life!" we both laughed. I walked him over to the Vinyls he wanted and walked behind the counter.

"Okay, I think I found it." He walked over to me and put the vinyl on the counter. I put in the amount and bagged it.

"Your total is $5.06" He handed me the money and put it in the register.

"Nice to meet you Patrick" I say hugging him.

"Nice to meet you too, Hayley." He hugged me back.

He was almost out the door then he came back in.

"Hey Hayley?" He said.

"What's up?" I smiled.

"Do you want to get some coffee together Saturday morning?" He said scratching his neck.

"Yeah! I mean, sounds nice." We exchanged numbers then he left. I'm a fool sometimes.