Chapter 11

*2 days later*
I slowly began to wake up. Then, panic began to fill my body. "The baby! Where is it?" I screamed. "Hayley.. Hun... It's okay.. Just relax... They got the baby out.." Patrick said squeezing my hand. "Oh my god..." I began to cry. "Shhh.. Don't cry. It's okay" he says quietly. "We could've had a baby, Patrick! Little Stumps or Weekes running around" I said. "Awh, baby...I promise you we can try again soon.. Okay?" He kissed me sweetly. I smiled a little. "Okay" I said.
*20 minutes later*
"You, madam are free to go home" Dr. Jepp said hugging me. Patrick kissed my head and we began packing. "Oh, let me help you" Patrick grabbed my hand to help me up. "It's okay, Patrick. I've got it" He placed his hand on my back. I stood up and grabbed my clothes and went into the bathroom. I threw on my light blue pants, black loose shirt, grey hoodie and red vans. Patrick carried my bag and grabbed my hand. We walked out the hospital and to the car. we got it and drove off. "You okay dear?" He asked me. "Much better. But I'm still upset that we lost the baby" I looked out the window. "So am I babygirl. We will try again soon I promise." He said smiling and stroking my arm. "I know." I gave him a small smile. We finally got to his house. I missed this place. Patrick put the bag in his bedroom and walked back down. He embraced me in a big hug and kissed me passionately. I love this. "I'm so glad we're home" I said. "Me too". He says smiling. I kiss his chin and smile. "Are you tired?" He asked. I nodded. He took my hand and led me upstairs. I kicked off my shoes and crawled into bed. Patrick followed behind and laid beside me. I curled up against him, gripping his shirt. He gently scratched my back, kissing my lips softly. I've always loved to stare at him, look at his eyes. They were gorgeous. I'd get lost in them and never want to come back to reality. He's completely perfect.