New Friends

Alice's POV~

I was awoken to my alarm clock ringing in my ear for the first day of school, so I got up and some urge came over me but I ignored it, so I went to my closet and took out a black hoodie with a sleeveless black-ish navy blue turtle neck with some dark blue pants and some combat boots. After I got changed I went to the bathroom to brush my surprisingly short hair which made me look kinda like a guy, after I brushed my hair and teeth and went down stairs and met with my mother- well step mother anyway I went downstairs and got greeted by a smile from her as she handed me waffles! My favorite! After I finished my food I got my galaxy backpack and ran to the bus stop, and again I was always early where ever I go, so while I was waiting I took out my phone and some headphones and put on Scissor Sisters- I Can't Decide and started singing with the song. Some kids came to the stop and then the bus came, we all got on the bus and I sat near a boy who was playing on his phone, he looked at me and said "Hey!! I'm Adam, nice to meet you!" he smiled at me and I responded "I'm Alice, and I just wanted to say... are you new?" "nope, are you? and if you are I can take you to the office to get you checked in!" I smiled at which he blushed at.

After we got to school, Adam and me got off the bus then I saw a girls run over to us "OMG! Look it's Adam!" and they continued on how hot he was and how strong and blah blah blah. I saw he was uncomfortable, so I grabbed his hand and he blushed then I stared dragging him away from the girls... which they stared following then I told him "let's go! take me to the office, and quick" he only nodded and took me to the office quickly. We got to the office and we met with to lady on the other side of the counter "Hello, I'm Mrs. Washington, what do you need" she lady said " Um, yeah I'm new and wanted to see if you can check me in?" she looked ta me and nodded them went to the computer " what's you name sir?" she asked, I laughed and she was confused "but ma'am, I'm a girl" she was embarrassed "o-oh, I'm sorry, anyway what is your name?" she asked again, stuttering a little and that's when my Tourette syndrome and my stuttering started to kick in which scared the lady and Adam "d-dammit! -tic- m-my n-name -tic- is A-Alice!" I said. After that I looked at my schedule then Adam looked at it and said " wow you have all my classes!" he smiled which I smiled back then scared him again when my neck cracked "ahh!" she said " I-i'm sorry! -tic- don't be s-scared! " I said to him he shook his and said "No! it's cool! your like Ticci Toby, that creepypasta!" "creepypasta?" I said which only shocked him "anyway, let's go to class!" he started to run which he was fast at but he was surprised that I was next to him running.

We got to class and I sat down with him near some boys "hey Adam, who's you new friend?" one of them asked but got creeped out when my neck cracked and my Twitching came up then I cursed under my breathe "this is actually a female and her name is Alice" all the boys were shocked and I looked at them then the teacher came to the front of the class and got all out=r attention "Hello class, my name is Ms. Johnson and today we have a new student, Alice will you come up?" I got up and walked to the front of the class and smiled which all the boys blushed at "H-hello! My name I-is -tic- Alice! Nice to m-meet you" I said trying to contain my tics and twitches then the teacher said "dose anyone have any questions for Ms. Alice" she asked and which the whole class raised their hands and I picked on a girl "um yes, why do you twitch and tic like the creepypasta Ticci Toby?" she asked that same creepypasta that Adam asked which I only  shrugged at, I picked another one and they asked "why do you look like a boy?" " well it was to my surprise that my hair only grew to my shoulder in my whole life and so my Mom cut it 'cause it was hot and 'cause I needed I hair cut".

!TIME SKIP FINALLY!

It was the end of the day which was the best part of the day and I got no homework because I was new to the school but soon I know I would get bullied 'cause the girls in every class glared at me because I was next to Adam and have every class wit him. Me and Adam got to the bus and we got on it and took the ride home. We said our fair wells and we went our separate ways. When I got home I removed my boots then my book bag and threw it on the ground and my Mom wasn't home for three hours. I went up stairs and walked to my room, I opened my room and jumped on my bed and landed face first, then I took out my phone and put my favorite song My Demons by Starset. I layed on my bed and thought about that creepypasta everyone kept talking about so I grabbed my laptop and looked him up "Ticci Toby huh? 'A creepypasta who lost his sister in a car crash and has many disorder such as C.I.P.A, Tourette syndrome, stuttering disorder and many others' damn... I feel bad for this kid but it says he isn't real but there are sighting of them" I said but I heard to door open and knew my mom was home. It was late so I got In my Pj's and went to Bed but kept listening to my music.

MY FIRST STORY! YES! Anyway hope you enjoyed! tell me if there are any grammar errors! See y'all next time and FRESH POOF! -poofs away-