Sing along while dancing ~ and KISS!?

Alice's Pov~
I was walking with Ben around the forest while we were both listening to music on my phone. Me and Ben were singing along to Fuckin' Perfect then we heard a random song play on a radio "neat! We should check it out!" Said Ben. I nodded and ran with him to the radio. We made it to the middle of the forest and looked around and saw the radio. The song finished and a new sing came on. Me and Ben noticed that it was Cheap Thrills by Sia! I got excited and stared dancing making Ben blush. I grabbed his hand and danced with him. Singing along we starts giggling then laughing. But little did we notice. Sally, Clockwork and Jane followed us and stared recording us.

Ben POV! (YAS!)
While dancing with Alice, and Me as red as a tomato. Started to get used to the song, something hit me and so I made Alice spin and I dipped her. We stared at each other's eyes. "Oooh~ nice move!" (Friendzoned!) I laughed so picked her up back on her feet. She kept dancing and just started. She was really pretty if you just looked close enough.

Back to Alice POV!
I was screaming and blushing internally from Ben giving a small salsa move. When the end of the song came I tripped and Ben apparently noticed and tried to catch me. We both fell down, while falling our lips touched and I swear I turned into a tomato! We hit the floor and our lips still connected. So Ben decided to keep kissing me while I had to kiss back. We let go and stared at each other blushing.

We heard running and I looked to the side to see....

(NOOI I HAD TO LEAVE A CHILD HANGER!! T^T anyway..... Ooooh guess who could that be? So bye guys! Sia next time!

Luna: *pops head in* did you just... Make a pun?

Me:... Shit..... I forgot she hates puns...