The relaxing sleep

Jas woke up for a quick moment to see the sun was up, not wanting to do anything at the moment she closed her eyes to get back to sleep with Leo for the day while not knowing the time at the moment while slowly moving closer to his body who turned to hold her closer to his body, Leo on the other hand was awake before Jas even opened her eyes as he did a few things around the place as she slept before going back to be and closed his eyes as Jas started to wake up making him enjoy them moment as she moved closer to him before she moments later went back to sleep which gave him the chance to get back to a few things before she wakes up again for the day, he had asked for a photographer to take there pictures when together in hiding so Jas doesn't know and that by the next day to send him the results so Leo could get them prepared to send to everyone to know without Jas knowing for a moment, when he was done Jas had started to come down the stairs making him turn and smile to her.

"Sit here, i'll get us something to eat" he said making her nod to his words as he got to the kitchen to get the meal he made earlier for breakfast that ends up becoming there lunch for the day, she watched him slowly move around with a smile on his face as he got there meals for the day "After we can go back to bed?" he suggested but she shakes her head no making him confused "Someone's here, watching" she said making his eyes widen as he looks around to try and figure out who it is as he sees nothing and relaxed "Maybe you were thinking about everything that happened to you so far? It might have made you believe that at the moment" he said making her look at him for a quick moment before giving up as Leo sat down and they both then ate together "So, going back to bed?" he brought back up making her then nod to his words making Leo smile at her as they ate together, he was happy about there honeymoon but the moment Jas spoke about someone being there and watching what they were doing at the moment.

Once done he took the dishes and noticed how Jas was looking all over the place for something or at least someone to be there making him slightly worry for her at the moment from all of this "Come on, let's get back to bed for some sleep. We deserve it right now more then anything" he said making her sigh and take his hand as they went to there room to get some sleep making him then smile as she cuddled close to his side for a bit during there sleep, it was then that his eyes snapped open for he thought to have heard something but was about to go back to sleep until he noticed that Jas wasn't there in bed as he quickly moved for the sound was a scream, that was coming from Jas "I told you to shut up!" someone yelled as the sounds of Jas sobbing and scared made Leo move to see none other then Karai there pointing a gun at her "Give me the ring, then you take your shit with the ticket and you go back home to marry prince Raj while me and my precious Leonardo be happy together" Karai said as Leo felt like he wanted to barf from that.

It was then that Karai smirked at Jas as the gun made a click sound "Instead I think i'll just shoot you, hide you for a bit and then leave you somewhere that someone else can find you" she said making Jas gasp while Leo's eyes widen at the thought of the plan Karai had just said, she had just told him what she was planning to do with Jas twice! this meant if he told the police then he could get Karai arrested for who knows how long as Jas looked ready to scream for help as her tears kept coming down her face making Karai groan "STOP CRYING DAMMIT!!!" she yelled in anger making Jas flinch and tremble in fear from her yelling as Leo moved to be her shield making Jas gasp from him coming "Leo! Hurry come here so I can get rid of this bitch" Karai said as Leo glared at her "She my wife Jasmine Hamato, you are to respect her and leave us be" he said as he took Jassie's hands making her slowly stop trembling in fear which made him smile a bit.

"If I can't have you because of her... THEN NO ONE WILL!!!!"

BANG!

"NOOOOO!!!! DAMN YOU TO HELL KARAI!!!!"