Ch.2

Five months ago.

"James where are you taking me?" I laughed as James guided me through blackness. He had blindfolded me and said it was a 'surprise'.

"Can't tell you that sweetheart. We are almost there." his voice explained. We were walking through the forest, I could tell, the sound of crunching leaves and twigs surrounded my eardrums. Soon he lead me to a place where drew covered grass tickled my ankles.

"Okay, here we are." he cood as the blindfold was removed from my face.

It was beautiful.

The lushious green clearing was covered in fairy lights as the trees surrounding the twenty foot circumference hung paper lanterns. In the middle was a picnic cloth and a pizza box on top.

Tears pricked my eyes as my hands flew to my face.

My picture.

I looked up to him, his hands shoved in his pockets and his bangs slightly touching his eyes, waiting for my reaction.

"It's amazing." I whispered.

A smile blossomed across his face as he graasped my hand and led me to the cloth.

I laughed, "Domino's?" as I pointed to the pizza box. He nodded and picked it up. He held it infront of me and opened the top.

In M&M's was the sweetest thing.

"I love you." he said, mirroring what was spelled on the pizza.

I kissed him.

He is amazing.

I love him.

And his cancer is gone.

Everything is perfect.